I got mine from Vodafone and it's not branded except for the start up screen, I thought all of Vodafones phones were branded (except for the iphone i think)
    08-22-11 04:36 PM
    I got mine from Vodafone and it's not branded except for the start up screen, I thought all of Vodafones phones were branded (except for the iphone i think)
    na the last few vodafone handsets iv purchase (8520, 9105, 9300, 9700 and 9900) all havent had any hardware branding.

the last branded ones iv seen were the storms, and the 8900 had the vf logo in the cover to the camera, but even thats minimal and unobtrusive
    08-22-11 04:43 PM
    got it today at the vodafone store, it's a kick *** device!
    For serious? I did order by Vodafone also, but didn't got the phone already. They still say they send it the 26st....
    08-22-11 05:01 PM
    Any news about Vodafone Germany release :S
    08-22-11 05:07 PM
    Got my too from a vodafone shop

Love it!
    08-23-11 04:24 AM

I got mine form a vodafone shop in Apeldoorn and this one is *not* branded in any way. (As far as I can see..)
    08-23-11 04:25 AM
    Any news about Vodafone Germany release :S
    No... I am still waiting.

Now in german: Es ist katastrophal was die Ver�ffentlichung hier in Deutschland angeht. Keiner wei� etwas bzw. sagt etwas. Unglaublich. Aber ich denke Deutschland ist auch nicht so interessant wie die L�nder in denen der Bold schon erh�ltlich ist.
    08-23-11 04:28 AM
    No... I am still waiting.

Now in german: Es ist katastrophal was die Ver�ffentlichung hier in Deutschland angeht. Keiner wei� etwas bzw. sagt etwas. Unglaublich. Aber ich denke Deutschland ist auch nicht so interessant wie die L�nder in denen der Bold schon erh�ltlich ist.
    Today I have talked with 2 different Vodafone workers at the local shop here in KA, one of them said 1 month the other one said the phone will arrive thursday or friday. No one knows anything :S
    08-23-11 03:19 PM
    Nice, they will send it tomorrow to me Finally!
    08-23-11 04:06 PM
    oh man you STILL didn't receive it, that...well can's say it here, but in dutch ZUIGT!
    08-23-11 04:45 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD