I agree, the last few weeks/days are always the hardest
    And yeah, would be great to be one of the first this time, although I don't understand it anyway why we always have to wait that long, all that stuff comes in to the port of Rotterdam right? can't they just get a couple of containers and sell it to us
    As this topic is pretty much hijacked by the dutch at this moment , anyone got a tip where to get my accessories for the bold? can't find anything decent anywhere. Crackberry shop is very complete but I hate it when I get the extra bill for taxes a few weeks after I get my stuff
    08-02-11 12:22 PM
    Made a call to this company to confirm, he had to dive into the system but came up with the same date, they have a couple of companies that supply them and after checking he confirmed that it's in their system as 08-05-2011 (minding the US date format, sorry about before)
    When I asked witch supplier would deliver the 9900 this friday he didn't want to tell me (company policy) so I guess we wait what is going to happen now.
    If Krodos89 receives his 9900 he will post this on the forum (thnx Krodos89)
    btw. the week that keeps coming up all over the place for the release in NL is week 31
    Yeah thats right, thanks for calling them too btw. Will post Saturday right when i have it. Im home that day, lucky me, just have to work in the evening

Which shop did you use?

I usually buy my phones at pdashop, but they have the eta-date set to 30-08- 2011
    algebeld.nl and the contract via Vodafone (they are the fastest, not T-mobile like someone else said)

It will be my first BB, i just can't wait My contract was an nice one: (Vodafone: Sms/Call/Web 275 + Internet) 1st Year only 24,- and the follow up year just 44,-

Oh and i can sell my iphone 3G 16Gb for +- 200 euro on dutch site marktplaats.nl Makes the buy a lot more easier
    08-02-11 12:54 PM
    Vodafone Uk appear to be maybe aiming for 12th August according the the CarPhoneWarehouse website which is taking pre-orders:

BlackBerry Bold 9900 FREE from �36.0 per month on contract - The Carphone Warehouse

But then Phones4U have it as the 24th August on Vodafone:

http://www.phones4u.co.uk/shop/shop_...ItemKey=531649
    Last edited by Dugganm; 08-02-11 at 01:36 PM.
    08-02-11 01:33 PM
    Yeah thats right, thanks for calling them too btw. Will post Saturday right when i have it. Im home that day, lucky me, just have to work in the evening

algebeld.nl and the contract via Vodafone (they are the fastest, not T-mobile like someone else said)

It will be my first BB, i just can't wait My contract was an nice one: (Vodafone: Sms/Call/Web 275 + Internet) 1st Year only 24,- and the follow up year just 44,-

Oh and i can sell my iphone 3G 16Gb for +- 200 euro on dutch site marktplaats.nl Makes the buy a lot more easier
    What does the Device cost you combined with this Contract?
    08-03-11 02:47 AM
    Does anybody anything about the Vodafone release in Germany? I�m really excited and want to cancel my current contract. I�m switching to vodafone anyway but i need some informations. I think I�m going to call vodafone now. Perhaps they�ve got some further informations for me. I mean they win a new costumer with me
    08-03-11 06:23 AM
    So now the whole world is getting his release dates, i'm getting curious witch carrier in Holland will be officially first.. Hopefully the prices will be a bit doable..
    08-03-11 06:32 AM
    nah, most likely we will be paying top euros for it, as usual, except when we commit to a cellphone operator for 2 years
    I don't like it! Specially when I think about the new bb's (QNX) coming by the end of next year, so I think that I am just going for the one year option this time and pay more...
    08-03-11 06:39 AM
    What does the Device cost you combined with this Contract?
    By this contract, the phone was for free
    08-03-11 07:53 AM
    I just did order the BB 9900 by Vodafone, according to them will the BB 9900 released 14 August. I already saw some topics about the September release, i think Vodafone is the fastest provider? Fan night is in 2 days so lets hope they will confirm this too.

Did you order from vodafone.nl ?
    08-03-11 09:12 AM
    no he ordered it @ algebeld.nl and renewed his vodafone contract there
    08-03-11 10:14 AM
    By this contract, the phone was for free
    What Option did you choose? First of all I only see a �25,- contract and second of all it's �170 on a new contract and �196 on continuing a contract.
    08-03-11 10:38 AM
    08-03-11 12:08 PM
    Only the diffrence between now and when i order it: The price. I pay not that much as when u buy it now.
    08-03-11 04:33 PM
    (bump)

Its Friday today! I hope this midday they send me an confirm mail that they send my BB9900 ^^ I will let everyone know in this topic later this day, maybe im one of the first one :O Can't wait!
    08-04-11 06:17 PM
    (Sorry for another bump)

In 1,5 hour i will know it they send the BB9900 today. On the call they said that the date has to be right, but if they didn't get it today then it will be on Monday, so yeah just to let you people know. ^^
    08-05-11 07:38 AM
    I'm so excited, on the other hand, I don't want to commit to another contract, since that'll limit me to a 10MB a day Data limit!

@Krodos89: You have a B+S+W Smart contract? Cause I can't find the device nowhere near being free.
    08-05-11 07:44 AM
    (Sorry for another bump)

In 1,5 hour i will know it they send the BB9900 today. On the call they said that the date has to be right, but if they didn't get it today then it will be on Monday, so yeah just to let you people know. ^^
    I called them today (14:00) and they told me they didn't receive anything and it will be there on 15th
    08-05-11 08:25 AM
    I'm so excited, on the other hand, I don't want to commit to another contract, since that'll limit me to a 10MB a day Data limit!

@Krodos89: You have a B+S+W Smart contract? Cause I can't find the device nowhere near being free.
    I got the B+S+W 275 contract for free. (20,- first year, 40,- second year)
    I think it was an limited offer, so i got lucky i think...

I called them today (14:00) and they told me they didn't receive anything and it will be there on 15th
    Well, there is still a little chance and he also said it would be Monday if they didn't send it today. So the wait continues...
    08-05-11 08:31 AM
    yeah, we're keeping the hope alive
    hope you get it VERY soon and can't wait to hear your review
    08-05-11 10:18 AM
    yeah, we're keeping the hope alive
    hope you get it VERY soon and can't wait to hear your review
    Yeah, seems it will be next week. Will check the order status and reply here when it got changed. ^^

Update:
    Verwachte verzenddatum:

08-08-2011
    Last edited by Krodos89; 08-05-11 at 07:38 PM.
    08-05-11 11:35 AM
    I'm curious if the phone will be sent today.
    I hope, for your sake, it wil =)
    08-08-11 06:13 AM
    Not fair, all of you guys are getting yours, but we French are getting the boot from RIM. Not a single carrier has them listed yet...grrrr
    08-08-11 07:29 AM
    So far, not a lot of people have gotten anything though... right?

I ordered it at hi.nl, because it's where I could renew my contract. They even removed it from their shop but it does say I have it on pre-order. It's weird. Curious if it will actually be shipped someday :P
    08-22-11 02:34 PM
    got it today at the vodafone store, it's a kick *** device!
    08-22-11 04:28 PM
    got it today at the vodafone store, it's a kick *** device!
    Was yours branded on the bottom?
    08-22-11 04:34 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD