Can someone help me? I am a new blackberry user. I set up my yahoo email account on my blackberry so that I can view my incoming emails. When I send emails from my blackberry I am able to view the sent email on my blackberry. However, when I send emails from my yahoo account on my laptop I am not able to view the sent emails on my blackberry.

How can I view my emails that I send from my laptop on my blackberry? Is there some special software I need? I hope this question is clear, because I can't find anything on the internet.

Thank You,
    Dee
    08-30-11 09:22 PM
    Hi!
    I have seven email accounts. They all appear on my blackberry except my yahoo account. That is, whenever I have something appear in my Yahoo account on my laptop, it does not show up on my berry. Been doing that for about 4 weeks. Weird, I know. It USED to work, but doesn't right now. Don't know if it is a problem on Yahoo's side or mine but that's all I can tell you.

I hope someone has an idea for us! It is mega-frustrating!!!! I agree!!
    08-31-11 06:09 AM
    It's interesting Jaydee says it used to work that way (as in, when you send a Yahoo email from your laptop you could view it on your BB as if they had synced and the sent message showed up on your BB email logs), since I never knew Yahoo could do that nor did I expect it to. I haven't experimented with email "reconciliation", nor do I know much about it since I've always figured it's more of a BES thing, but maybe that's part of the solution you're looking for?

To the OP, my understanding has been that there's simply not a way to do what you're wanting to do (to see Yahoo emails sent from your laptop on your BB). If there is, then I'm not aware of a way to do it. Otherwise, the only way I can think of is to simply use your browser to view your Yahoo email account and sent emails. Yes, I know it defeats the purpose and isn't what you're after, but you might look into the email reconciliation settings on your BB and/or Desktop Manager to see if there are any options there. I guess maybe as another less-than-optimal option, you could BCC yourself on emails you send from your laptop so at least you have some record of them on your BB.

And Jaydee -- how do all of your other email accounts sync/reconcile so as to show emails sent from laptops in your sent messages on your BB? Do you reconcile them? Are they web-based emails like gmail, hotmail, etc., or work/domain-based emails? Now I'm intrigued that you've been able to do that since I've never had any record on my BB of ANY emails (work or Yahoo) that I sent from my laptop -- I just figured that was an unavoidable shortcoming of emails not syncing between account and BB.
    09-06-11 07:36 PM
    I know gmail does it automatically. Maybe yahoo doesnt support it or you have to change some setting in your yahoo mail.
    09-06-11 08:39 PM
    A workaround is this......

When sending an email from your laptop, CC yourself. At least that way you'll see it on your berry in the inbox.....
    09-07-11 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD