Does anyone actually use this website for your Bold?

It was in a sample picture under the Wordpress subject on the crackberry.com main page and it got me thinking, so I tried it on my phone.

Each episode takes FOREVER to download and takes up too much space, and the quality isn't even good. And the show selection isn't all that great. I just though it would be cool to just click a show and stream an episode.

It's a lame site. What I do is download episodes of family guy and south park from frostwire/iTunes and transfer them to my Bold through DM.

Guess I'll have to wait until Skyire comes out to just use Hulu.
    07-23-09 11:52 PM
    i've always had good luck with that site, and i'm pretty sure that B1aze from these forums runs it. clicking a show to stream on any site right now is going to suck. you're supposed to download, then transfer them. i think its kinda crappy of you to go to a free site, then complain about content or quality.
    07-24-09 12:42 AM
    As far as skyfire goes, hulu might be blocking skyfire access. Sucks I know
    07-24-09 01:11 AM
    I have never had an issue with this site. It is perfect to download a few episodes at a time to my computer and then transfer to BB. I travel a lot and the shows are great for the plane. The folks who run this site are quick with new episodes and do a good job.
    07-24-09 08:36 AM
    Oh man, I love that site. I missed a couple of episodes of Harpers Island but was able to watch them on my phone.
    07-24-09 09:19 AM
    Its the best site ever. I have no issues at all. Video, audio quality is superb. Video files have been compressed nicely to make it easier for download. It's effin free so why the **** does the op of this thread made such a big fuss? If you'd think it's not up to your liking go elsewhere and move on. I hope Bla1ze gets some issues sorted out and bring back his fantastic videos for all bb community (except for one?) to enjoy! Mad props goes out to him for putting a lot of effort into it and not hoping for anything in return. The least we could do is to thank him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 09:48 AM
    I have to agree....it's a great site and has provided many hours of distraction when riding the bus....although now I find myself constantly checking for new stuff....

Oh how I miss my Fringe episodes
    07-24-09 10:05 AM
    Dude I don't know what your talking about! Videos4blackberry is a awesome site. I have used Blazes site since he started it. First you do not stream video you have to download them to your PC and transfer them to your media card. Second of all if you do want to download directly to your BB you can do so with operamini. Third the show selection is awesome and the quality is amazing too. The man does this for free or off donations in his spare time just so BB enthusiast can get the most out of there BB!! So if you think you can do it better than him, instead of whining why do you not make your own site or better yet just spend the hours on end it takes to convert your own videos!!
    07-24-09 10:19 AM
    I love that site. I dont use it from my Bold though. I download on my computer, transfer over and save it to my media card.
    07-24-09 10:26 AM
    Is the site still in maintenance mode?
    07-24-09 10:30 AM
    Dude I don't know what your talking about! Videos4blackberry is a awesome site. I have used Blazes site since he started it. First you do not stream video you have to download them to your PC and transfer them to your media card. Second of all if you do want to download directly to your BB you can do so with operamini. Third the show selection is awesome and the quality is amazing too. The man does this for free or off donations in his spare time just so BB enthusiast can get the most out of there BB!! So if you think you can do it better than him, instead of whining why do you not make your own site or better yet just spend the hours on end it takes to convert your own videos!!
    I enthusiasticly second that! I am a DJ who knows what it is like to convert video and if he is willing to convert so many videos for us on his dime and time the last thing he needs is criticism. If you don't like it, don't use it! if you can do better prove it... Till then... I'll be nice... Have a good day...
    07-24-09 10:30 AM
    I love this site! Its the best place to get my True Blood shows. I'm always amazed at how fast it takes to download the shows, no time at all. I wonder why it took a long time for you. Anyway, I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into converting the vids and running that site.
    07-24-09 10:36 AM
    Is it up or down for maintenance? I "googled" the site. Maybe I got the wrong address.
    07-24-09 10:50 AM
    Is it up or down for maintenance? I "googled" the site. Maybe I got the wrong address.
    Yup, its down for some maintenance work.

07-24-09 11:07 AM
    There is a videos4blackberry.net. Is this the same site or an older version or something completely different?
    07-24-09 12:21 PM
    There is a videos4blackberry.net. Is this the same site or an older version or something completely different?
    Thats different. videos4blackberry.info is what you want. Its the way to go for a quick fix. Load up some stuff via PC to mem card and it's there when you get bored.
    07-24-09 01:16 PM
    I hope that it is back up soon and there is notification of this site being back up.
    07-24-09 02:59 PM
    I actually like videos4blackberry. Bla1ze is one cool cat.
    07-24-09 03:03 PM
    Wow... Amazing how people use something incorrectly, and when it doesn't work for them, they blame the product.
    In this case, it's a website.

It makes me happy to see that people really care and respect the work that Bla1ze does.. for FREE, and as mentioned in his spare time. Not only does he post popular shows, he takes requests and works hard to fulfill them when possible.

Maybe before starting a thread full of negativity and ignorance, one should take a moment to look around the website, learn how to download and transfer to BB properly, and then develop an informed opinion. I'm pretty sure that would have prevented this whole discussion from ever starting.

And yes, .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. - is back up and running.

Thank you Bla1ze, for all you do with so little thanks. You are a truly a huge asset to the CB community.
    07-24-09 03:06 PM
    Do we have to donate in order to see the videos available for download?
    07-24-09 03:52 PM
    Do we have to donate in order to see the videos available for download?
    No you don't..

And thanks everyone, I do it for fun...I do it for free...don't like it...Ahh well, what did ya lose out on?..nothing..that's what.
    07-24-09 03:57 PM
    Thanks very much for letting me know. I hate to ask a stupid question but did I miss a link somewhere on the webpage?
    07-24-09 04:05 PM
    Thanks very much for letting me know. I hate to ask a stupid question but did I miss a link somewhere on the webpage?
    No idea...the links are all there easy for you to view, not sure how u are missing them. They are all on the main page.. .::[Videos4BlackBerry]::. -
    07-24-09 04:22 PM
    ^It works fine for me as well. Now, if only I could get this cool guy to follow me back. Hmm.
    07-28-09 10:21 AM
    I have to agree with the love for the site! I've never had a problem downloading and transfering to my phone. More so, I can find things that I haven't seen since I was a child! Thank you to the site moderator(s) for making it available.

07-28-09 11:53 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD