My 9780 will play videos (both recorded on device camera and downloaded from net) in zoom mode only. If I try to reduce to 1:1, image pixellates beyond recognition. Any suggestions?
    07-22-11 03:41 PM
    Reinstall OS.
    07-24-11 10:02 AM
    do you still have the original blackberry video on there? check that by any chance.

has it always been like this? or just recently since you installed an app or theme or new os etc. if that's the case, roll back and remove those things.

if all that doesn't work try updating your OS to a newer one (removing the vendor.xml) if necessary. if you dont know how to do that just do a search on here, plenty of explanations.

also having just looked at a video in 1:1 in movements you can sometimes see some gradation or pixellation, only a tiny amount if that. even in a zoomed in view.

I recommend taking a video on a bright day outside and keep it as still as possible for a 10-20 secs. then check it again. could you be overstating it?
    I would have said it was just the movies you downloaded but you also film with the camera so i'm not sure what else to suggest.
    07-24-11 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD