dude you friggin rock man.
    07-04-09 03:55 PM
    Damn...:drools:

Is the keypad backlight evenly lights all the keys? Unlike the 8900...:sighs:

Does your PIN work?
    07-04-09 08:30 PM
    Damn...:drools:

Is the keypad backlight evenly lights all the keys? Unlike the 8900...:sighs:

Does your PIN work?
    No, my PIN doesn't work....

I'm working on getting one with a good PIN though... I'm gonna give my Onyx to my brother I guess...
    07-04-09 11:31 PM
    i find it hilarious that all these devices are the same 8900, 9000, 9620 etc etc just a few different shapes. so why are we still getting excited there is nothing new to see here.......
    07-05-09 12:01 AM
    i find it hilarious that all these devices are the same 8900, 9000, 9620 etc etc just a few different shapes. so why are we still getting excited there is nothing new to see here.......
    Maybe you are confused with the IPHONE....
    07-05-09 12:03 AM
    Maybe you are confused with the IPHONE....
    nope its the blackberry i never owned a iphone. just seems like rim just keeps pushing out all these devices but no changes to anything. i have owned a few bb's and just seems to me rim is at a stand still
    07-05-09 12:08 AM
    nope its the blackberry i never owned a iphone. just seems like rim just keeps pushing out all these devices but no changes to anything. i have owned a few bb's and just seems to me rim is at a stand still
    Well for me a smaller package with a slightly better hardware is a nice update to think about. Like Nokia (with their E-Series) RiM is making their devices more stylish / sleeker and adding for example a new OS with new features to them.
    07-05-09 03:03 AM
    The Bold and Curve are two different phones. The Tour and Onyx is different than a Pearl and Pearl Flip. Storm is a new trend by itself, when referring to BlackBerries. Storm Slider, Touchscreen Bold. Two new trends. So were you referring to hardware specifications or you're talking about phone models? You say BlackBerry and I say IPhone, and it's now a stalemate.
    07-05-09 08:20 AM
    hey sal, maybe you can start dumping the new BBM CODs?
    07-05-09 09:16 AM
    The Bold and Curve are two different phones. The Tour and Onyx is different than a Pearl and Pearl Flip. Storm is a new trend by itself, when referring to BlackBerries. Storm Slider, Touchscreen Bold. Two new trends. So were you referring to hardware specifications or you're talking about phone models? You say BlackBerry and I say IPhone, and it's now a stalemate.

Touchscreen bold?
    I haven't heard of that one before. What code name is that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 05:05 AM
    Magnum is the name of the touchscreen/qwerty BlackBerry.

07-06-09 05:25 AM
    Magnum is the name of the touchscreen/qwerty BlackBerry.

I've heard of the Magnum, but I haven't heard of it being a relative of the Bold before. Maybe I just missed it.

It sounds great to me to take their highest platform and add touch functionality to it. But are they planning on releasing more touchscreen phones besides the Magnum and Storm2 ?

07-06-09 05:42 AM
    isnt the final version going to have a trackPAD verus the ball?
    The newest hardware revision has a trackball, not the trackpad. This will probably go to production around sept. Voda will probably see this first, say nov'ish.
    07-06-09 07:43 AM
    I've heard of the Magnum, but I haven't heard of it being a relative of the Bold before. Maybe I just missed it.

It sounds great to me to take their highest platform and add touch functionality to it. But are they planning on releasing more touchscreen phones besides the Magnum and Storm2 ?

yes, you will see more down the pipeline.
    07-06-09 07:44 AM
    Well let's hope that the touchscreen of the Magnum is big enough

Hail the Trackball.
    07-06-09 07:56 AM
    Well let's hope that the touchscreen of the Magnum is big enough

Hail the Trackball.
    Oh just wait till you see it!!
    07-06-09 11:25 AM
    Oh just wait till you see it!!
    Make a vid too to show us the pros / cons
    Would be thrilling.
    07-06-09 11:59 AM
    So is it still too soon for Kevin to sticky a FAQ, like Current likely Specs?
    (I am still unclear on the precise screen res)

Does Onyx have "Track Ball" (or trackpad) Gestures like the Tour? And the Application Switcher, like the Tour (and Storm)? I still want to know how fast it takes Max Quality Pictures too.

Also, Any Stern Fans? I think that Salomondrin is actually Lou Bollera... His signature indicates this too.
    07-06-09 01:01 PM
    So is it still too soon for Kevin to sticky a FAQ, like Current likely Specs?
    (I am still unclear on the precise screen res)

Does Onyx have "Track Ball" (or trackpad) Gestures like the Tour? And the Application Switcher, like the Tour (and Storm)? I still want to know how fast it takes Max Quality Pictures too.

Also, Any Stern Fans? I think that Salomondrin is actually Lou Bollera... His signature indicates this too.
    Sorry Boobah, I don't know who that guy is

Also, my quote is from 30 Rock, greatest show on TV right now
    07-06-09 01:43 PM
    Sorry Boobah, I don't know who that guy is

Also, my quote is from 30 Rock, greatest show on TV right now
    Sal, Kevin is the owner and founder of crackberry.com.

07-06-09 01:56 PM
    Sal, Kevin is the owner and founder of crackberry.com.

LOL I know who Kevin is, I don't know who "Salomondrin is actually Lou Bollera" that guy is! LOL
    07-06-09 01:58 PM
    Is it me or does Salomodrin sound like Tony Kanaan?
    07-06-09 02:46 PM
    Is it me or does Salomodrin sound like Tony Kanaan?
    Who's Tony Kanaan?
    07-06-09 02:47 PM
    Who's Tony Kanaan?
    Yeah, right.

IndyCar driver from Brazil.... if your voice was a bit higher pitched, you could be Helio Castroneves. lol
    07-06-09 02:56 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD