Hi guys, I'm new to this site so hello to you all!

If something similar to this question has already been asked, then I'm sorry.

I have had my Bold 9780 for five days now and I am loving it, apart from the dodgy trackpad which sometimes takes several 'strokes' before it will move, and random things turning themselves on (like Bluetooth suddenly activating) but the biggest problem is with my video camera. Well it's either that or the playback of videos. When they are playing they will not pause or stop until the video has run it's course. Earlier it totally froze and I couldn't get it to switch back to the camera. I had to remove the battery and reboot. Any suggestions? I have the latest software installed.
    07-24-11 07:24 AM
    Since these problems are reoccurring, have you tried reloading the OS via BBSAK (after clicking Wipe OS)? You'll need to ensure a backup was made and downloading all your apps afterwards if you don't mind.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-11 04:27 PM
    Yeah it sounds like software problems rather than hardware problems. What OS version are you using.

I'm using v6.0.0.294 and I don't have any of the problems you're seeing.
    07-24-11 05:06 PM
    Yeah it sounds like software problems rather than hardware problems. What OS version are you using.

I'm using v6.0.0.294 and I don't have any of the problems you're seeing.
    LOL... You're using the oldest and buggiest OS there is!
    07-24-11 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD