so i looked through the forum search and nothing quite matched my problem, let alone are all on the wrong devices. i have not added anything or deleted any 3rd party applications that i haven't had on my previous two 9930's, nor was this a previous issue, but as of 30 minutes ago when i got home, and made a phone call and received a phone call, my phone vibrates on "call connect" and when i checked the settings, they are already turned to off. i also had to mute a call and every other second, while on mute, the phone vibrates as if to remind me that someone's still on the line.. is anyone else having this issue? i was going to download the new beta of appworld, but not if i'm having issues... help?
    02-10-12 02:54 PM
    Where do you find these settings? Vibrate on call connect seems like a brilliant idea to me; half the time I'm holding the phone to my ear listening to dead-air for what seems like ages waiting for the call to connect. I'd love to have it give a quick vibrate when it actually starts ringing.
    02-10-12 03:10 PM
    Do u happen to have a app called Advance OS and LED installed? This apps has the ability to do these things. If u do they can be disabled. Just a thought.
    02-10-12 03:13 PM
    i just found out what it is.. there is a new app that i forgot i had downloaded, it's free and called "advance os and led" and you can find it in the appworld here:
    Free Advance OS and LED - Download Advance OS and LED - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    02-10-12 03:14 PM
    Yep that app and BeBuzz.
    02-10-12 03:21 PM
    Reading from the top I was going to say it may be this app.

Looks like its quite popular since it was posted on the crackberry main page yesterday.
    02-10-12 03:24 PM
    There is an app called Vibrate on Connect, I believe that vibrates when u place a call and that call is connected. I have it on my 9930 and it's great.
    02-10-12 05:23 PM
    There is an app called Vibrate on Connect, I believe that vibrates when u place a call and that call is connected. I have it on my 9930 and it's great.
    you might want to try my app, why you might ask ? simply cause you can choose to vibrate for outgoing calls only, incoming calls, or both directions, and you can also choose to vibrate 1,2 or 3 times instead of 1 time only, still not convinced, then how about you can also change the vibration length to be very short or very long for each vibration repetition for call connect

Still want more, no problem, then how about removing the annoying vibration noise which is heard on the other end of the phone call when your call connects , yes my app can even remove that annoying noise from call connect vibration

why even settle only for call connect, you can set any call event to vibrate in my app, including call duration timers

@calicocat2010
    No other app provides call Mute vibration, as of today, in App World
    OniBerry likes this.
    02-10-12 09:24 PM
    you might want to try my app, why you might ask ? simply cause you can choose to vibrate for outgoing calls only, incoming calls, or both directions, and you can also choose to vibrate 1,2 or 3 times instead of 1 time only, still not convinced, then how about you can also change the vibration length to be very short or very long for each vibration repetition for call connect

Still want more, no problem, then how about removing the annoying vibration noise which is heard on the other end of the phone call when your call connects , yes my app can even remove that annoying noise from call connect vibration

why even settle only for call connect, you can set any call event to vibrate in my app, including call duration timers

@calicocat2010
    No other app provides call Mute vibration, as of today, in App World
    AH Sultan I was looking for you to say a massive thanks for putting out such an awesome app without charging a penny. You are really a great man and I loved your app since I tried it after reading about it on Crackberry. Please carry on your great work
    02-10-12 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD