Does any one else have a problem updating Viber? I received a notification of an update but when it goes to the browser link nothing happens. Thanks
    05-25-13 11:40 AM
    Hi there,
    This is Viber's rep. I'm here to help.

What device do you have?
    Which Viber version do you have now?

Thanks,
    Viber Team
    05-26-13 04:54 AM
    I downloaded the app from the browser to my phone and used it a few times but it didn't show up in app world. I reinstalled it from app world but now the icon has disappeared and so has the message to upgrade via html. I tried a universal search but it doesn't appear. Thanks
    05-26-13 07:13 AM
    I downloaded the app from the browser to my phone and used it a few times but it didn't show up in app world. I reinstalled it from app world but now the icon has disappeared and so has the message to upgrade via html. I tried a universal search but it doesn't appear. Thanks
    Hi,
    It could be that Viber is for some reason blocked in your AppWorld.
    Please try to download the app through the direct link in our HelpDesk: Can't download from the AppWorld?
    05-28-13 06:07 AM
    sir i have bold 9700.. viber does'nt have calling option.. so when wil be full version of viber release in my side ?

thnx..
    06-13-13 09:29 PM
    sir i have bold 9700.. viber does'nt have calling option.. so when wil be full version of viber release in my side ?

thnx..
    Hi,
    Which OS version is running on your device? If it is OS6, do you know if it is a CDMA device? (you can check it with your operator).
    06-16-13 03:15 PM
    I have the new 3.0 update on a bb9900. I have never been able to send pictures to my viber contacts. is this not possible to do on a bb? I can receive pics from contacts just fine.
    07-25-13 09:08 PM
    I have the new 3.0 update on a bb9900. I have never been able to send pictures to my viber contacts. is this not possible to do on a bb? I can receive pics from contacts just fine.
    It should be possible to send pictures just as good as you receive them.
    We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance
    anon5769974 likes this.
    07-27-13 06:13 AM
    Thanks for contacting us.

Please provide us with your device OS, platform & bundle. ****** 9900/7.1.0.912 (B2508) *********

To identify your BlackBerry smartphone OS, platform and bundle please follow the instructions.

On OS7 & OS6: ****** 9900/7.1.0.912 (B2508) *********

- Go to 'Options'--->'Device'--->'About device versions'.

On OS5:

- Go to 'Options'--->'About'.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Viber Media: Viber - Free calls, Free text messages, photo and location sharing
    Viber Support: Support and Knowledge Base - Viber Media Inc.

Ticket History marc h (Client) Posted On: 27 July 2013 05:50 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

below is the post from me and response by viber rep......

---Quote (Originally by lobbyintx)---
    ---End Quote---
    We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (Your ticket details) (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance

Ticket Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ticket ID: VSB-860-42090
    Department: Social Media
    Type: Issue
    Priority: Normal

Support Center: Support and Knowledge Base - Viber Media Inc.

We would appreciate if you could take a minute and report the details to our support team using this direct link: Your ticket details (when you submit the ticket, please make sure to add the URL of our conversation). With this information, our development team will hopefully be able to find the source of the problem, and ultimately resolve it.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by lobbyintx; 08-03-13 at 11:36 PM. Reason: left out info
    08-03-13 11:30 PM
    Thank you for the follow up.
    Our support team member saw your response, and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.
    08-04-13 04:31 AM
    Hi tehere,

I have a BB 9300 and I only can use Viber to messaging (in writing). Is there any solution for this problem?
    Thank You for your help in advance.

Yours. Tamas F.
    10-07-13 10:31 AM