recently i noticed in the BBM that if some had a call the status will change to busy.. and in other conditions it change by it self to busy without having a call??

what are the conditions that make the BBM change to busy automaticly? and is it possible that the BBM is going to change to busy just like that with no condition!!
    07-20-09 12:55 AM
    mmmmmmmmmm *rubs chin* have you tried turning it off then back on again? (dat's all i got)
    07-20-09 02:00 AM
    thanks for your replay ILLER ...

the reson that i wrote this topic coz most of the time i see my GF in the BBM her status is Busy when i call here she i cant tell is she have another line taking to some one or not, and she is telling me that she didnt call anyone in that day !! at that time i did testing with two BB and i found out if i have call my BBM status changes to buzy!! PPL HLEP ME IS SHE LYING TO ME OR WAT???
    07-20-09 05:56 AM
    I doubt she is lying to you. It just happens, i think. No idea why. My phone does that too. I've read a couple other threads about it also.
    07-20-09 06:03 AM
    Its pretty common for BBM to put up a busy signal randomly. Not sure why. I wouldn't worry about it... a lot of times people I am talking to will go busy randomly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 06:46 AM
    Ok, stop the paranoia a bit. Its not a conspiracy and there's a very great chance that she is telling the truth =P. Call it a bug, one that has not yet had a solution as its not that much of a hassle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 06:53 AM
    Blacklac, thejgeffect and LIuvia thank you very much
    07-20-09 11:24 AM

the reson that i wrote this topic coz most of the time i see my GF in the BBM her status is Busy when i call here she i cant tell is she have another line taking to some one or not, and she is telling me that she didnt call anyone in that day !! at that time i did testing with two BB and i found out if i have call my BBM status changes to buzy!! PPL HLEP ME IS SHE LYING TO ME OR WAT???
    Bro i think you have trust issues. You actually check to see if you GF is on the phone??
    But from what i know this happens allot. means nothing
    07-20-09 11:32 AM
    Bro i think you have trust issues. You actually check to see if you GF is on the phone??
    But from what i know this happens allot. means nothing
    If he's going that far, he probably has reasons. People aren't as sneaky as they think. Although, i hope that's not the case, having been there myself.

I don't want to turn this into Dr. Phil (cause I'm not ANYWHERE near qualified), but if it is getting to checking up on her phone convo's and stuff. Probably best to let it go. (It = Her) You should not have to worry about that stuff. On the other hand, if she's not giving you reason, don't do that stuff. You are asking for trouble.

/Dr. Phil
    07-20-09 11:41 AM
    If he's going that far, he probably has reasons. People aren't as sneaky as they think. Although, i hope that's not the case, having been there myself.

I don't want to turn this into Dr. Phil (cause I'm not ANYWHERE near qualified), but if it is getting to checking up on her phone convo's and stuff. Probably best to let it go. (It = Her) You should not have to worry about that stuff. On the other hand, if she's not giving you reason, don't do that stuff. You are asking for trouble.

/Dr. Phil
    Well said ....... you need to get your own talk show lol. Next episode BBM trust issues hehehe
    07-20-09 11:52 AM
    My on the phone status sometimes doesn't clear when I'm off the phone. This happened on the old messenger also, so I just assumed it was a bug and disabled the 'notify when on a call'
    07-20-09 11:58 AM
    It usually happens when on a call or even sometimes when a contact is charging batt. Sometimes it does it by itself my boy could be right next to me and we're bombing each other next thing u know he goes busy for no reason.

You ask why are we bombing each other and im stting right next to him?... DONT JUDGE ME!!! LOL
    07-20-09 12:23 PM

Yes, I think she is lying.
    07-20-09 01:06 PM
    thinks all
    07-20-09 02:56 PM
    She is definitely lying.

Seriously - none of us are qualified to say. But I would never enable the "on a call" feature anyway. It's nobody's business if I'm on a call or not.

I think I will never understand this "must tell everyone what I'm doing 24 hours a day" culture. And "everyone must tell me what they're doing..." etc. Who cares.
    07-20-09 04:56 PM
    If she is not on 3G or Wi-Fi then a big red X will appear on her name in your
    BBM if she is on a call.

But the X could also come if she's not even getting signal or her phone is off
    at the moment.

If she's on a 3G phone she has the ability to turn off the "Show contacts I'm
    on a call" feature. If she has it on, then on your phone it will say for example
    Shellie (On the phone) with a small red circle with a white line going through
    it on the smiley face.

"Busy" is something different. On BBM if the message has been delivered and
    the small clock is on the smiley, it has simply been delivered and she hasn't
    opened BBM to read the message. BBM constitutes that as "busy"
    She can get around that if she choose to preview her BBM messages in her
    messages folder. She could read at least part of your message in there
    without actually opening the BBM message to show on your part that it has
    been "R" which equals read.

All that said, I am so glad I don't have a girlfriend because girls are just as bad as us guys nowadays.
    07-20-09 05:05 PM
    All that said, I am so glad I don't have a girlfriend because girls are just as bad as us guys nowadays.
    Now that's pretty funny - though "bad" in what way, I am wondering.

F29 - I think I should add you as my second BBM contact. I don't think I can navigate the modern age of messaging without an expert in my pocket.

In awhile, though. Not quite there yet. I am still figuring out how to manage my one current contact....
    07-20-09 05:13 PM
    Now that's pretty funny - though "bad" in what way, I am wondering.

F29 - I think I should add you as my second BBM contact. I don't think I can navigate the modern age of messaging without an expert in my pocket.

In awhile, though. Not quite there yet. I am still figuring out how to manage my one current contact....
    "Bad" as being just as much of cheaters and deceitful as guys are. But that's
    a topic for an OT thread.

You'd get a kick out of my status messages that I have sometimes on BBM.

All in all, for the OP, he can't be too sure no matter how we present the facts
    of the way BBM works and on what type of phone (3G or not).
    07-20-09 05:21 PM
    "Bad" as being just as much of cheaters and deceitful as guys are. But that's
    a topic for an OT thread.

You'd get a kick out of my status messages that I have sometimes on BBM.

All in all, for the OP, he can't be too sure no matter how we present the facts
    of the way BBM works and on what type of phone (3G or not).
    Ah, dishonesty. An equal opportunity character trait.

I don't know how to make a different status show up, but my personal message beside my name would be downright offensive to a lot of people.

Sorry OP - back to the technical side of BBM....
    07-20-09 05:26 PM
    She is definitely lying.

Seriously - none of us are qualified to say. But I would never enable the "on a call" feature anyway. It's nobody's business if I'm on a call or not.

I think I will never understand this "must tell everyone what I'm doing 24 hours a day" culture. And "everyone must tell me what they're doing..." etc. Who cares.
    It's called Twitter and I could not agree more. Ugh. Twitter. Yuck. *proud to stay out of that 'thing'*
    07-20-09 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD