Quality Is real good. The paint is staying on and ismt fading. And the top comes pre-installed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sounds good, think I'm gonna go for one but having a hard time trying to decide wat color lol.
    06-06-10 11:26 AM
    9700 FTW! That is all.
    I 2nd that motion, this is the best blackberry i have had, i came from the pearl

once you go black(berry) you don't go back
    06-06-10 12:05 PM
    Its funny how people post how they are leaving blackberry. I wonder how many percent comeback and they actually think people like us meaning avid blackberry users care about them leaving.

06-06-10 12:27 PM
    I think that you should do what's best for you. Me, I love my Onyx! But, I don't need all of the other randomness that comes with those other phones. The iPhone to me is a toy and I don't think that I should leave RIM because of the web browser. It's a phone, ya it's nice to have all the extra stuff along with it, but I have everything that I really need now. Good luck with whatever you decide.
    06-06-10 01:41 PM
    Its funny how people post how they are leaving blackberry. I wonder how many percent comeback and they actually think people like us meaning avid blackberry users care about them leaving.

Yeah! And if they're gone, why are they still here!? Hahahahaaa

They're like those guys who get dumped by their girlfriends and then pretend THEY did the dumping and then get caught stalking the girl!! LOL LOL.
    Hey OP-- I'm just razzing you bud. :-)

06-06-10 04:47 PM
    At first glance after using the device for about a hour or so, I thought too that the device was flimsy. However since using it for a while, and having dropped it by accident(!) I've realised it's not quite as fragile as I thought!
    06-06-10 04:54 PM
    After having this phone for about 5 months. I'm fairly disappointed with coming from the 9000. I can honestly say that I could have stayed with the 9000. The constant connection/3G issues and constantly being on EDGE/GPRS during calls I see now that there was no real reason for me to "upgrade". Besides the memory upgrade which doesn't serve me a purpose because I only have Facebook and the Crackberry Launcher downloaded. I saw the pricing for the Streak and I have a buyer for my 9700 so I'm definitely getting rid of it in a couple days and I'm going to go with the Dell Streak or even maybe the Nexus One

Blackberry is gonna have to come out with SuperPhone to make me wanna return to Rim. The build quality and the keyboard size makes me think that they rushed production. Give me a touchscreen, trackpad of course, high resolution screen, the Bold 9000 keyboard and reasonable amount of memory, OS 6 and a real long lasting battery and I'm back on the blackberry ship. I passed up a lot of phones to hold on to this and honestly it wasn't worth it in the long run.

What do you guys/gals think?

Thanks for the laugh. Good luck.

06-06-10 06:11 PM
    I can't see myself hating my 9700. It rocks! Are you seriously going to carry a 5-incher with you? That thing is huge. LOL It's bigger than the HTC HD2 and the HTC Evo 4G. Is that even a phone??? Dell calls it "the versatile 5-inch Android tablet".
    06-06-10 06:34 PM
    I love my 9700. It is brilliant in my opinion but everyone should get what works for them. I only ask they not knock my choice in the process.
    06-06-10 06:48 PM
    Can't stop you from switching... but why the Dell Streak??
    06-09-10 02:12 PM
    I'll be more than willing to buy your 9700......
    06-09-10 03:12 PM
    After having this phone for about 5 months. I'm fairly disappointed with coming from the 9000. I can honestly say that I could have stayed with the 9000. The constant connection/3G issues and constantly being on EDGE/GPRS during calls I see now that there was no real reason for me to "upgrade". Besides the memory upgrade which doesn't serve me a purpose because I only have Facebook and the Crackberry Launcher downloaded. I saw the pricing for the Streak and I have a buyer for my 9700 so I'm definitely getting rid of it in a couple days and I'm going to go with the Dell Streak or even maybe the Nexus One.

Blackberry is gonna have to come out with SuperPhone to make me wanna return to Rim. The build quality and the keyboard size makes me think that they rushed production. Give me a touchscreen, trackpad of course, high resolution screen, the Bold 9000 keyboard and reasonable amount of memory, OS 6 and a real long lasting battery and I'm back on the blackberry ship. I passed up a lot of phones to hold on to this and honestly it wasn't worth it in the long run.

What do you guys/gals think?

To be honest....I think you are a loser! going from a BB to dell!

your seriously saying 9700 seems rushed? are you kidding me?
    i own this BB and its absolutely brilliant!
    dont need haters like you dude....BYE BYE!
    06-09-10 04:59 PM
    Your gonna look ole school with that phone up to your ear...why don't ya get a boom-box as well, lol!

Good times...good times!

06-09-10 08:19 PM
    I have had my 9700 for 6-8 months already and I love it can't see what you mean about being slow and everything but I find it fast and good to work with. Minor details that I get frustrated about but nothing to make me want to get away from BB
    06-09-10 08:40 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD