Tried new battery. Different chargers. Different wall outlets. Charging all night. Begging and pleading, screaming and yelling!! Nothing worked! I've had it since November through AT&T and I had a "good" operating system on it. So. . . don't know what happened. It's been withdrawal weekend for me. I will have my refurb Monday -- I am hoping after going through AT&T's refurb process that THIS phone will not let me down. That's all.
    07-28-12 07:56 PM
    There were some issues with Bold 9900s specially from AT&T batch. Hope you will get a new unit.
    berryromancewriter likes this.
    07-28-12 08:17 PM
    Bad luck... Hope that your new BB is problem free... I understand the frustration of a new device with defects...
    07-29-12 02:19 AM
    It is sad that this is STILL happening, even though some insist that it is not.
    07-29-12 05:25 AM
    It is sad that this is STILL happening, even though some insist that it is not.
    it is still happening i bought my 9900 last month from t-mobile brand new new contract 6 days later phone will not power on no red light nothing took to the store they were dazzled by it acting like they didnt know about dead 9900's
    07-29-12 09:12 AM
    Its not just blackberries doing this if you read forums for other platforms you will see we are not the only ones. Every phone has issues one way or another nothing is perfect..
    07-29-12 10:57 AM
    Yeah, I don't think any device is problem free. Gotta admit there were a lot of reports of this happening to the 9900 tho.
    07-29-12 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD