Get the .282 or .266 update!

The only problem I do have to admit is people have a hard time hearing you when you use speaker phone, other than that the Bold is by far the best BlackBerry on the market right now.
    07-14-09 04:55 AM
    You bold definitely has got some manufacturing fault. What I can tell u is-bold is the best. I was using storm which is a f***ing s**t phone. I was so pissed off that I broke that into pieces. Then swithed to this bold and it is the boldest move I've ever made.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow you got serious anger issues there...why didnt you just sell the Storm?? instead of breaking it into pieces..**** i would have taken it off your hands.

Anyways OP where are you based??..if its in America then you wont get 3G with the Bold as Tmo dont support it there...if your here in the UK like me then the Bold is on Tmobile with full 3G access...ive had my Bold on Tmobile here in the UK since dec and ive had absolutely zero problems with it...sure i get the odd failed call here or there...usually when im in my office but i just usually redial and its fine for ever how long im on the phone.
    You have had 3 replaced so i would say its definitely an OS issue...update your OS to the newest one in the sticky ie 282 and you should be good to go....ive been running my Bold on 282 for the past week and again absolutely zero issues.
    07-14-09 04:59 AM
    LOL!!! But one thing to keep in mind that I've noticed is when installing OS's the BlackBerry's are like in shock and take 1-3 days before battery life become really good the first 1-3days after installing an OS I've you may notice unusual battery drain until the BB gets used to what was just done to it
    07-14-09 05:04 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD