Hi guys I just had a question abot the bolds alarm I set my alarm everyday for 7 am, I work for a ban so I get a lot of emails push to my phone I have about 7 emails linked up to my blackberry and the anoying thing is whenever anyone calls me it stops the sound on my alarm.

I was almost late today because io got a email at 7:02 stoping my alarm it still shows the dcreen for snooze or disable bit makes absolutly no sound ...

This has happen more then once and is very anoying is there an app or something to fix this problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-09 11:57 AM
    Turn off alerts using Bedside Mode.
    06-13-09 12:42 PM
    How exatctly do I do that if you don't mind sharing?

06-14-09 03:39 AM
    Select the clock icon, once you're directed to the screen, hit the bb button, and there will be an option to select "enter bedside mode," that should turn off alerts, and it should be used as if it was a regular bedside radio clock. Hope this helps.
    06-14-09 05:06 AM
    Select the clock icon, once you're directed to the screen, hit the bb button, and there will be an option to select "enter bedside mode," that should turn off alerts, and it should be used as if it was a regular bedside radio clock. Hope this helps.
    But you have to make sure that the alerts have been turned off under the bedside mode options first.
    06-14-09 06:00 AM
    Okay I havnt bumped this in some time but how exactly is that done? I mean I see the option for turning off radio while in bedside mode which is anoying as well because I don't see any calls or whatknot if I'm just charging it normally is there a way to just turn off alerts and not radio? If so how exactly do you do it?

07-16-09 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD