Hey Guys! Following on from feedback received from you I've made a start on version 2 themes. They can be found in the thread over in the Themes section.

All these themes have the following features:

A static application background
    Centred banner items (clock and date in the centre)
    Application rollover text
    No carrier on the home screen
    BB Alpha sans font for today entries and application rollover text (this is all white - no choice on that - so may not show up well on light backgrounds)
    Something to note - The text for the sub entries for messages/calendar etc is quite small on purpose to fit as much on the screen as possible.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f130/bo...arrier-105166/

Enjoy!
    12-23-08 10:43 PM
    just gave you thanks in the theme section

they are brilliant and glad to see the shaded icons in v2

thanks again
    12-23-08 10:54 PM
    Hulkster:

First off - wanted to say that I greatly enjoy your V2 themes (and so do all my colleagues). Quick quesiton - I have a bold with your 7 icons at bottom and, message, sms, and calendar "quick-view" toolbars above. I use outlook on my computer for my calendar, which I sync my blackberry. When I do this, I notice these calendar entries do not show up below the calendar toolbar. In short - the only calendar entries that show up on my homescreen are the ones I make through my blackberry email address. I have tried changing the default calendar for different email address and still no success. Have you experienced this problem before? Do you know of any fixes or a way I can view all of my calendar entries (outlook, blackberry, gmail, etc.) on my homescreen?

Thanks for the help,

Jeff
    08-21-09 04:13 PM
    Have you tried battery pull??
    08-21-09 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD