I do not in any way expect people to not be skeptical. But I do expect people to have respect when I am respectful.
    ROFL! Respect on an internet message board!!! That's a good one!! HAHAHAHA
    05-19-10 11:15 AM
    Quote"What Paul says about Peter doesn't say alot about Peter, but says alot about Paul."
    Well Paul says it's hard to respect a man that looks like he's on a three day drunk. Besides, I wasn't "disrespecting" you, I was and am just pointing out how stupid it is to tell people "to look for this" and "Listen for that" when you really don't know. The only thing with any ounce of validly right now is that document on May 27.
    Last edited by Biezestreet; 05-19-10 at 11:36 AM.
    05-19-10 11:32 AM
    Well Paul says it's hard to respect a man that looks like he's on a three day drunk.
    Is that a crack on Jivy's avatar pic? Lmao. Bro, that avatar looks like something you had to ask the arresting officer for a copy of. Lol Sorry man, if that pic is you, and that's the best one you could find, I would hate to see a bad pic. Try mixing in a smile.

Just busting balls, don't get all butthurt.
    05-19-10 11:43 AM
    Its cool, thats just me at work. But at the same time. I did use a real picture of myself.
    Do you "work" at a strip club? Do your "shifts" last days at a time? This forum may turn into a shutter island-like realization.

Hahaha sorry couldn't resist. Hope you get your phone too, in a jivvy.
    Last edited by Biezestreet; 05-19-10 at 12:08 PM.
    05-19-10 11:57 AM
    So glad the so-called "men" on these boards act like they're 13 years old and should be in detention with my 9th graders instead and spoil the chance for the rest of us to find out some news/rumors/rumblings.

Thanks guys who insists on being idiots...you really help prove that there IS no intelligent life on this planet!

thank you, jivy for the info you were able to give us. I'm sure there are many others who were reading but are afraid to speak up and post who appreciate it as well.

We on VZW appreciate any news at all. Yours was much appreciated, even if it was not able to be carved in stone. Sorry it was so badly received by such ill-mannered people.
    05-19-10 12:13 PM
    Folks, please TRY to be nice. Jivy is here to give us what is potentially useful (and encouraging) information. I seriously doubt that he came here looking to be insulted in such a juvenile manner.

Edit: Thanks, Jaydee, for speaking up while I was trying to type.
    Last edited by StarTraveler; 05-19-10 at 12:17 PM.
    05-19-10 12:15 PM
    so glad the so-called "men" on these boards act like they're 13 years old and should be in detention with my 9th graders instead and spoil the chance for the rest of us to find out some news/rumors/rumblings.

Thanks guys who insists on being idiots...you really help prove that there is no intelligent life on this planet!

Thank you, jivy for the info you were able to give us. I'm sure there are many others who were reading but are afraid to speak up and post who appreciate it as well.

We on vzw appreciate any news at all. Yours was much appreciated, even if it was not able to be carved in stone. Sorry it was so badly received by such ill-mannered people.
    +10000!!!!!!
    05-19-10 12:16 PM
    jivy75, I appreciate the information that you are passing along!

I have never seen such a flagrant display of disrespect quite like this before, and I don't fully understand why there's a need to be so incredibly rude to someone who was just trying to help. If you're only going to come on here to 'flame' someone then why bother? It's not going to help you or anyone else, so keep it to yourself.
    05-19-10 12:30 PM
    ROFL! Respect on an internet message board!!! That's a good one!! HAHAHAHA
    It's a funny concept. You have fellow human beings throughout the world and that includes the internet.....and you respect them in the way you want to be respected. It's called integrity in all areas of our lives....not just saying things because your anonymously sitting behind your monitor so you could say what you want because they are not sitting in front of you.

Sorry this thread turned out the way it did Jivy. It is annoying when someone is throwing info out there that he dosen't need to....just to be helpful, and he gets met with garbage and personal insults. Whether it's accurate or not, he didn't have to make the calls, and he certainly didn't have to post.

Great job guys
    05-19-10 12:36 PM
    I just got a call from my Government VZW Rep( Had 2 storms go screwy Blah you know the drill).
    I let him talk and said " Welll I heard the bad news about the bold" He said "What" ? My reply being about the firmware and a mid June release.
    His answer was and I quote " No way ! We just had a meeting this morning on it for a end of May release ?!"
    I asked so does May 27th sound right? He replyed maybe and changed the subject.
    Take from that what you will folks but as the guy who buys the phones and oversees are large account that's what I was told at 1:20 EST.
    05-19-10 12:40 PM
    I just got a call from my Government VZW Rep( Had 2 storms go screwy Blah you know the drill).
    I let him talk and said " Welll I heard the bad news about the bold" He said "What" ? My reply being about the firmware and a mid June release.
    His answer was and I quote " No way ! We just had a meeting this morning on it for a end of May release ?!"
    I asked so does May 27th sound right? He replyed maybe and changed the subject.
    Take from that what you will folks but as the guy who buys the phones and oversees are large account that's what I was told at 1:20 EST.
    Oh gosh, I hope so. I really am on this website like crack.
    05-19-10 12:45 PM
    no joking, the sooner the better for me
    05-19-10 12:47 PM
    thank you, jivy for the info you were able to give us. I'm sure there are many others who were reading but are afraid to speak up and post who appreciate it as well.

We on VZW appreciate any news at all. Yours was much appreciated, even if it was not able to be carved in stone. Sorry it was so badly received by such ill-mannered people.
    Sorry this thread turned out the way it did Jivy. It is annoying when someone is throwing info out there that he dosen't need to....just to be helpful, and he gets met with garbage and personal insults. Whether it's accurate or not, he didn't have to make the calls, and he certainly didn't have to post.

Yes, May he rest in peace. For what it's worth Jivy, I really wish you would have never posted.
    Last edited by Biezestreet; 05-19-10 at 01:01 PM.
    05-19-10 12:55 PM
    Oh gosh, I hope so. I really am on this website like crack.
    Me too!!! My husband said if it isn't released by May 27th, he's going to buy incredibles for both of us so I stop hitting refresh on this website every 30 seconds. lol.
    05-19-10 12:57 PM

Just so you know, he wasn't giving out information. He was just guessing....again. I just didn't like how he threw it out like fact, and said so. Then he whined about giving him respect.

God don't try to turn him into some kind of saint.
    05-19-10 01:07 PM
    ....I really wish you would have never posted.
    It's true we don't know if Jivy's info is any good and if it's just giving us false hope, but after reading your insults, the same could be said of you.
    05-19-10 01:10 PM
    It's true we don't know if Jivy's info is any good and if it's just giving us false hope, but after reading your insults, the same could be said of you.
    Oh Yeah, Well I got news guys. I asked my Verizon Rep about the May 27 date, and he said that it's true!

Now I am just as worthy as Jivvy, so no body, I MEAN NOBODY, can make fun of me now. Thank you everyone, I have immunity.
    05-19-10 01:20 PM
    seems that school was canceled today
    05-19-10 01:28 PM
    so are we saying available in store May 27 or online or both?
    05-19-10 01:32 PM
    It's pretty hard to take out angst on Verizon- they don't care much or at all about the 30 fringe users here who are cranked out of shape by this, and 99.99% of their user base has no clue there is a new phone coming.

But it's a bad idea to redirect that angst at each other.
    05-19-10 01:39 PM
    Oh Yeah, Well I got news guys. I asked my Verizon Rep about the May 27 date, and he said that it's true!

Now I am just as worthy as Jivvy, so no body, I MEAN NOBODY, can make fun of me now. Thank you everyone, I have immunity.
    Why should we make fun of you? Just because your insensitive and think everyone else is lying? Or is it because you don't know how to respect others opinions?
    05-19-10 01:42 PM
    I can say with certainity that my Corporate Verizon Rep just left after a group lunch. She said the 27th is the date they all have as of now, but is subject to change. She did say that even as demos thier test units have been updated several times during this process. I would have to at this point agree 200% with the date of the 27th.
    05-19-10 01:44 PM
    seems that school was canceled today
    School is ALWAYS in session gentlemen and women!
    Take notes!
    05-19-10 01:51 PM

Did you just wake up this morning and say to yourself....I'm going to be a total and complete a$$hole today
    05-19-10 01:52 PM
    School is ALWAYS in session gentlemen and women!
    Take notes!
    Grabs a pencil and a pad!
    05-19-10 01:52 PM
123 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD