I would expect it to be released mid June...to compete with the Iphone...great move by VZW
    05-18-10 03:25 PM
    I would expect it to be released mid June...to compete with the Iphone...great move by VZW
    wow you sir get a medal for being a true vzw fanboy and get to drink the kool aid some more as your prize... you are pating vzw on the back for delaying thier release of the 9650? hahah tat is too funny.. and then u go as far to thinking it'll be a good competitor the the new Iphone?... lol dont get me wrong im not iphone fan boy but i am rational and a realist... lets face it a barely innovative device such as the 9650 cannot and will not be placed against the iphone .... lol this is too funny.. instead of being upset that sprint beat vzw to the release ur happy thy r saving the drop date to iphone release... lol
    05-18-10 03:34 PM
    VZW isn't stupid enough to compare this phone to the iPhone. Besides, the Incredible is VZW's iPhone competitor so that wouldn't happen.
    Legit details? You have come to the wrong place...this is still a Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones topic.

are you saying just look for an announcement, or that they're available to buy tomorrow or Thursday? give some legit details here. It's a website, no one knows who you are IRL
    I hope you're joking. No way the 9650 competes with the new iPhone.
    05-18-10 03:35 PM
    That's like t-shirt and jeans competing with a business suit
    05-18-10 03:35 PM
    wow you sir get a medal for being a true vzw fanboy and get to drink the kool aid some more as your prize... you are pating vzw on the back for delaying thier release of the 9650? hahah tat is too funny.. and then u go as far to thinking it'll be a good competitor the the new Iphone?... lol dont get me wrong im not iphone fan boy but i am rational and a realist... lets face it a barely innovative device such as the 9650 cannot and will not be placed against the iphone .... lol this is too funny.. instead of being upset that sprint beat vzw to the release ur happy thy r saving the drop date to iphone release... lol
    I think he prob forgot to turn on his sarcasm font for that "congratulations" to VZW, also Mr. Quick to Flame, you would know he was not serious had you seen any of his numerous posts not so complementary to VZW that we have all had to slug through over the course of this (seemingly never ending) wait.
    05-18-10 03:37 PM
    I think he prob forgot to turn on his sarcasm font for that "congratulations" to VZW, also Mr. Quick to Flame, you would know he was not serious had you seen any of his numerous posts not so complementary to VZW that we have all had to slug through over the course of this (seemingly never ending) wait.
    im sorry .. i wasnt flaming.. just found it pretty entertaining and couldnt resist...he was askin for it..... and sorry again i dont follow around his post around various threads as im not really a huge fan or nething... Mr. Quick to Flame... i like that .. i mite make it my new SN
    05-18-10 03:42 PM
    Legit details? You have come to the wrong place...this is still a Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones topic.

Check again, it's no longer in the "Upcoming" forums.
    05-18-10 03:43 PM
    Berrybore, I like you, I enjoyed my sales discussion with you in another thread a lot. But man....you can come across as very antagonistic, sarcastic and patronizing sometimes in a way that rubs people the wrong way and make yourself look REAL bad after you figure out what was meant.

Take a deep breath sometimes before you begin typing...
    05-18-10 03:45 PM
    Yes, it was moved, but do I think it should have, no.

Us Verizon customers still view it as an Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones.

Check again, it's no longer in the "Upcoming" forums.
    05-18-10 03:49 PM
    The Bold will not be released until sales from the Incredible slow down. Why would they have a phone war in the same company. They don't won't people to return their Inc. for the Bold. That being said I'm sticking with the 27th. 30 days after the Incredibles original release. On the other hand the Inc. is still on back order until June and selling like crazy. So it may be mid June. All about the dollar.
    Obviously Verizon has never had big plans for the 9650 at all (Tour II) and with the Incredible selling...well, incredibly well (sorry, couldn't help myself) why would they? I personally am just tired of VZW and I just switched back to them last November. AT&T is actually great where I live so if the new iPhone HD is all that and I go back to consulting where they pay my cell bill? Pffft - bye bye Big Red.
    05-19-10 09:51 AM
    The Tour 9630 without camera just went out of stock on Verizons website. Maybe making room for something else? Look for announcement Sunday or Monday.
    Hasn't that been there for a while now? it changes back and forth.
    05-19-10 10:20 AM
    The Tour 9630 without camera just went out of stock on Verizons website. Maybe making room for something else? Look for announcement Sunday or Monday.
    Wow, this forum is like Bull**** central, it's like you work on talking about something to which you have no clue, and making it sound professional. And I swear, if I see the word "slated" ever again, I'm seriously going to think about killing myself lol. Sorry I just hate that word; really only when people on here use it. "Oh, as I understand it the Bold is slated for a May 27 release" AHHHHHH
    05-19-10 10:24 AM
    Yeah, when you're SLATED to be a Blackberry user, come back to read the thread!

Im feeling mean today!
    LOL
    05-19-10 10:34 AM
    First of all you 're not a BlackBerry user.
    And second SLATED.
    Nope, I just didn't put it up there, I am a Blackberry User, I'll change that. Yeah I've got a POS (****)storm, which is slated for a toliet release here when the Bold comes out.
    05-19-10 10:35 AM
    I'm beyond disappointed. I don't understand how Sprint could release this phone before Verizon. Unless all of Sprint's 9650's spontaneously combust in the next week due to some epic software failure.... (Evil? Yes. I know. I'm bitter.)

I remember when I was trying to get my 8330, I followed all the threads and there was alot more buzz back then - it seems like no VZW insiders go on HoFo anymore, and the "pre-release" thread (if you can call it that) has no info and just a bunch of ppl spouting off about specs. It's even still called "Tour 2 release date"!! Where are the people posting the SKUs and telling us inventory #s? That's how I got my 8330!

AGGGGHHH.
    05-19-10 10:39 AM
    I'm beyond disappointed. I don't understand how Sprint could release this phone before Verizon. Unless all of Sprint's 9650's spontaneously combust in the next week due to some epic software failure.... (Evil? Yes. I know. I'm bitter.)

I remember when I was trying to get my 8330, I followed all the threads and there was alot more buzz back then - it seems like no VZW insiders go on HoFo anymore, and the "pre-release" thread (if you can call it that) has no info and just a bunch of ppl spouting off about specs. It's even still called "Tour 2 release date"!! Where are the people posting the SKUs and telling us inventory #s? That's how I got my 8330!

AGGGGHHH.

No no no , don't be disappointed, we have a Verizon insider, Jivy. He says they will announce the Bold in the Sunday/Monday "Timeframe"(another word I hate).
    05-19-10 10:42 AM
    Hey, why don't you add something positive to the conversation then? Instead of cutting down our one source of hope from our resident "insider" as you call him? Which, BY THE WAY, he has NEVER called himself....

We are all hanging on every word we can find about this phone...don't aggravate us anymore than is necessary.

What are you, 13?
    05-19-10 10:47 AM
    No no no , don't be disappointed, we have a Verizon insider, Jivy. He says they will announce the Bold in the Sunday/Monday "Timeframe"(another word I hate).
    No no no....he said it is SLATED to be announced Sunday/ Monday had to do it....

Thanks for the info by the way Jivy
    05-19-10 10:47 AM
    I am definitely slated to get a 9650 when Verizon finds the proper timeframe for a release, which the professional sources inside my brain tell me it should drop on May 36th or somewhere in that slated timeframe. Lmao
    05-19-10 10:55 AM
    Hey, why don't you add something positive to the conversation then? Instead of cutting down our one source of hope from our resident "insider" as you call him? Which, BY THE WAY, he has NEVER called himself....

We are all hanging on every word we can find about this phone...don't aggravate us anymore than is necessary.

What are you, 13?
    I LOVE the word Bold, does that help?
    05-19-10 11:05 AM
    Jivy, you can't blame people for being skeptical about what you are saying after the numerous, "I called VZW and they told me" Posts. I hope whoever told you that is correct but I'm done holding my breath. I'm actually at the point now where I may wait for the next VZW BOGO deal to get this phone.
    05-19-10 11:08 AM
    Jivy Thanks for the info, I now have the 27th circled on my calendar. Let's hope your right man.
    05-19-10 11:11 AM
    I dont really believe much what Verizon store reps/phone reps tell me. So until I actually see the phone on the site, or in a store, I dont listen to the rumors, nor do I really care when it comes out...
    05-19-10 11:15 AM
123 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD