OK teg...thanks! That will help to keep me grounded a bit!
    I have a tendency to hang on every word I see here cause I am soooo in need of dumping this 8330 for a real phone...
    05-18-10 10:40 AM
    OK teg...thanks! That will help to keep me grounded a bit!
    I have a tendency to hang on every word I see here cause I am soooo in need of dumping this 8330 for a real phone...
    Don't worry about it, I understand how that goes, I've got a 9550 myself, but have gotten to the point where I just can't stand the touchscreen anymore!

But I read so many of these posts where so many people see something on here and accept it as fact, or take something and twist it into a conspiracy theory! No matter how much I want this thing released TOMORROW (or today actually) I just have to remember it'll be relased whenever it's released... *sigh* (unfortunately it probably wont be today or tomorrow)
    05-18-10 10:49 AM
    Don't hold your breath, only thing you'll get is lightheaded
    05-18-10 10:55 AM
    Don't worry about it, I understand how that goes, I've got a 9550 myself, but have gotten to the point where I just can't stand the touchscreen anymore!
    I tried to love the touchscreens. I tried the Droid, the Palm Pre Plus, Storm 1, I gave the Storm Two 2 chances, this time is just a mess because the keyboard freezes up on me if I type anything too long....at this point I am back on the Tour until the Bold which I plan to hold on to for the long haul

I just wish VZ released the Bold by today as my 30 days are up tomorrow on the Storm 2, I purchased in contract at the 1 year price, I was hoping for an even exchange. I now have to return it and hope they give me the same deal when the Bold comes out

As great as the idea of the touchscreens are, I always end up back to the good ol Blackberry hardware keyboard style.
    05-18-10 11:20 AM
    db the reps iv been talking with teh past month i would have to agree with you
    Look at how you type before you insult.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 11:32 AM
    O no, not the grammar police
    05-18-10 11:34 AM
    O no, not the grammar police
    "Oh" and you missed a period at the end of your sentence.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
    05-18-10 11:48 AM
    sigh
    05-18-10 11:49 AM
    sigh
    It really should be a capital S since it's the beginning of a sentence...
    05-18-10 12:12 PM
    I hate you all.
    05-18-10 12:15 PM
    Don't even get the English teacher involved here, because I will get the red pen out; of which I have plenty, and run amuck over the prose you all have penned in this thread.

Behave...or you all get detention
    05-18-10 12:22 PM
    Don't even get the English teacher involved here, because I will get the red pen out; of which I have plenty, and run amuck over the prose you all have penned in this thread.

Hahaha you are my new favorite! I am an aspiring writer so I know exactly how you feel!

Are you guys getting jealous over the new Sprint threads for the people that have theirs? :/ I kind of want to march into Verizon with a mob or something.
    05-18-10 12:35 PM

My pet peeve is
    your - you're
    too - to

But.. back on topic..
    I have been patiently waiting for the 9650, but now that it is here on Sprint, and around the corner for VZW, I am feeling it is really obsolete. It is basically a 1-2 year old platform, with wifi, a trackpad, and a boost in memory.
    Am I missing something here? Shouldn't we expect more from RIM?
    05-18-10 01:14 PM
    I'm so jealous of all the Sprint users with the new Bolds!! I'll join the mob!!! Grrr!

Hahaha you are my new favorite! I am an aspiring writer so I know exactly how you feel!

Are you guys getting jealous over the new Sprint threads for the people that have theirs? :/ I kind of want to march into Verizon with a mob or something.
    05-18-10 01:23 PM
    I'm so jealous of all the Sprint users with the new Bolds!! I'll join the mob!!! Grrr!

Meeee too. Verizon needs to speed this boat up!
    05-18-10 01:26 PM
    Indeed, but stay tuned for tomorrow or Thursday.

Meeee too. Verizon needs to speed this boat up!
    05-18-10 01:52 PM
    Indeed, but stay tuned for tomorrow or Thursday.
    Are you SauceX's alt?
    05-18-10 02:41 PM
    Wow, now that really isn't necessary

Definitely not a happy camper....

Give it a rest already
    05-18-10 02:45 PM
    I no longer believe anything on these forums...nobody has a clue. People throw out random dates and hope...VZW sucks.
    05-18-10 02:48 PM
    That's why (although the thread was moved today) for Verizon, its still Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones

Nothing is set in stone so if you are looking for facts, you have come to the wrong place.

I no longer believe anything on these forums...nobody has a clue. People throw out random dates and hope...VZW sucks.
    05-18-10 02:53 PM
    That's why (although the thread was moved today) for Verizon, its still Upcoming/Rumored BlackBerry Smartphones

Nothing is set in stone so if you are looking for facts, you have come to the wrong place.
    Here is the response I received from an old friend in VZW corporate:

"Unfortunately there is still no release date..... I expect it sometime in Mid June though"

The wait continues....
    05-18-10 02:54 PM
    That is kind of what I would expect.

Go into a Verizon store this afternoon and ask when the Bold 9650 will be release.

I would say you have an 80% chance hearing...."A Bold what" or "9650 how?"...nope never heard of them before.

Here is the response I received from an old friend in VZW corporate:

"Unfortunately there is still no release date..... I expect it sometime in Mid June though"

The wait continues....
    05-18-10 02:56 PM
    That's the same response I got yesterday.
    05-18-10 02:57 PM
    are you saying just look for an announcement, or that they're available to buy tomorrow or Thursday? give some legit details here. It's a website, no one knows who you are IRL
    05-18-10 03:00 PM
    i don't think any of us will know for sure until we see it on the website, order it, and have it in our hands
    05-18-10 03:07 PM
123 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD