06-04-10 03:48 PM
347 ... 121314
tools
    I've got mine up and running on Wifi but haven't activated it yet... Had to make lunch for the munchkins and run them to the church - then it'll be some alone time for me and my new baby! It is already charged to 100% and tucked nicely into it's Otter Box Defender
    06-04-10 01:00 PM
    My BB is now activated and fully running! I love it! It was worth the 5 months of waiting and unanswered questions!
    06-04-10 01:00 PM
    Just received confirmation from Verizon that it will be delivered on Monday...however, checking the Fedex website, it is already at my local Fedex facility. Hopefully it will be delivered today!!!!

Cool!!!! It's on the Fedex truck out for delivery...so barring any catastrophes, I should get it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-04-10 01:20 PM
    It'd be nice if FedEx would hurry it up! I'm hungry!
    06-04-10 01:34 PM
    I ordered mine at 6pm yesterday, still no tracking email number. CSR on chat said it would be here Saturday, I thought Saturday delivery was not an option. Ugh, any advice? Anyone else without a tracking number?
    06-04-10 01:38 PM
    ok, I finally got mine!
    06-04-10 02:12 PM
    So how do I erase EVERYTHING off my pearl?
    06-04-10 02:13 PM
    FedEx showed up at 2:45. About to get to work on this new gadget!

06-04-10 02:14 PM
    Finally got the email from vzw. Mine was supposed to be here today is on it's way for a Monday afternoon delivery. Looking forward to some pictures and feedback from everybody. Enjoy your Bolds this weekend!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-10 02:32 PM
    yayayayayayaya mines here!

but i can't seem to activate because i am too attached to my tour lol..

my tour is customized fully white...i think i need to do the same to the bold, it doesn't scream my name enough yet..

(i like nice things, and i like people knowing that it's MINE)

but i'm still excited! hopefully i don't lose it in vegas over the weekend.
    06-04-10 02:55 PM
    In my hand and just activated it. Connected to BES and am recieving emails. Done & done.
    06-04-10 03:03 PM
    My Bold has not moved in over 24 hours!!!!!! What is the deal?
    06-04-10 03:04 PM
    Expecting mine on Monday. I may go to the FedEx location and see if they will let me pick it up tomorrow instead of waiting until Monday. Can't wait to put the Storm behind me...
    06-04-10 03:06 PM
    Montauk - how do you do that? Just go up and ask if it is there?
    06-04-10 03:21 PM
    Yes. If you go to your fedex terminal after it shows on the tracking info online it is there you can try and ask for it. So far I have had good luck at doing that.
    06-04-10 03:24 PM
    Expecting mine on Monday. I may go to the FedEx location and see if they will let me pick it up tomorrow instead of waiting until Monday. Can't wait to put the Storm behind me...
    Ordered two this morning, I'm in NJ and the FedEx site says "Picked up" in "West Chester, PA". They were overnighted, so show for Monday delivery. If they're in NJ somewhere tomorrow, FedEx would let you pick them up?

Might actually end up with three. My daughter's Tour was stolen in April and replaced by Asurion. The replacement (refurb) had randomly been turning off from the beginning. But the past week has been off more than on. When we called Asurion to replace it, they said the Tours are backordered w/no estimated date.

They said they could replace it with something comparable. Only thing is the Bold 9650. I said OK, and when they processed it, it too (expectedly) showed backordered. The rep asked which one we'd like to wait on. Um.....! Aside from the idea of a new vs refurb phone, my daughter will be thrilled to get rid of the replacement (one of the ones with the "rubbery" trackball).

Edited to add:

Yes. If you go to your fedex terminal after it shows on the tracking info online it is there you can try and ask for it. So far I have had good luck at doing that.
    Oops! Guess you posted as I was still writing mine. Thanks tho
    06-04-10 03:31 PM
    Order status................................Received!
    06-04-10 03:31 PM
    Mine arrived at 3:06 pm

06-04-10 03:35 PM
    I ordered my new Bold 9650 before 8 am on Thursday, June 3rd AND the real live Verizon rep I spoke with in placing my order told me it would be shipped overnight and that it would be in my hands before 3 pm today. So I stayed home and waited ALL day. No Fed Ex truck.

After 3:00 pm today, I get an email from Verizon stating they JUST shipped it.

Fed Ex says:

Shipping date Jun 4, 2010

Estimated delivery Jun 7, 2010 by 4:30 PM

Golly, OVERNIGHT shipping will take at least 4 days.
    06-04-10 03:41 PM
    Is anyone paying full retail for theirs?

06-04-10 03:47 PM

Golly, OVERNIGHT shipping will take at least 4 days.
    I know. My 2 day shipping is not 2 days, but 4 days. Doesn't make sense.
    06-04-10 03:47 PM
    Is anyone paying full retail for theirs?

nope------
    06-04-10 03:48 PM
347 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD