man i have problems. i just heard air brakes out front and literally leaped off the couch to look out the window. damn garbage truck...
    06-04-10 08:39 AM
    man i have problems. i just heard air brakes out front and literally leaped off the couch to look out the window. damn garbage truck...
    LOL - I've been doing the same thing! We're sad ... really sad ... lol
    06-04-10 08:41 AM
    It's here!!!! woohoo!!! now to play with it when the boss isn't looking
    06-04-10 08:45 AM
    Yay! Congrats ... still waiting on mine ... but, FEDEX is usually between 10 and 11 here ... so, should be soon!
    06-04-10 08:50 AM
    on vehicle for delivery!!!!!
    Careful, that sounds like a sexual harassment charge in the making!! j/k

Congrats, still waiting on mine to get here, it's out for delivery, and I'm sitting by the living room window watching the street.
    i know, it's in Harahan, right outside of New Orleans.... I dont know what time it will deliver, Im going to the front room to wait for it / look out the window.... Im sad.... and yes... I took off work today for this.... even sadder
    06-04-10 08:52 AM
    Yay! Congrats ... still waiting on mine ... but, FEDEX is usually between 10 and 11 here ... so, should be soon!
    waiting on mine here in South Dakota as well...can't wait...I suppose I should go make sure the kids had some breakfast instead of sitting here hitting the refresh button on my tracking page every minute or so...
    06-04-10 08:53 AM
    LOL - I've been doing the same thing! We're sad ... really sad ... lol
    i accept that. lol.
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery, hopefully it's gets here before 11 am b/c I have to head out after that, then it'll be Monday before I get it.
    i accept that. lol.
    LOL - we'll wear it as a badge of honor ... lol
    06-04-10 08:54 AM
    LOL - we'll wear it as a badge of honor ... lol
    actually i think i just heard the truck pull up in front of your house - you should go check again.
    06-04-10 08:57 AM
    Just delivered @ 10:00AM. Headed to Sprint to see if they have any cases I like.
    06-04-10 09:01 AM
    actually i think i just heard the truck pull up in front of your house - you should go check again.
    HA - I have a VERY long driveway, and often don't hear people come down the drive - so, I cracked my window in my office just a tad so I wouldn't miss them. Wouldn't it suck if after I have scheduled to work from home so I could get the phone - that I missed the delivery??
    06-04-10 09:02 AM
    HA - I have a VERY long driveway, and often don't hear people come down the drive - so, I cracked my window in my office just a tad so I wouldn't miss them. Wouldn't it suck if after I have scheduled to work from home so I could get the phone - that I missed the delivery??
    haha, here's just how sad i am - i am also working from home today, and feared the same thing (even though my driveway is 50 feet long), so i decided to also put a note on the front door, juuuust in case, haha!
    06-04-10 09:04 AM
    Okay - so NOW I'm wondering if you're my neighbor - as I just signed for my phone with the FEDEX guy ... lol
    06-04-10 09:05 AM
    july 2nd hurrry up!!!
    06-04-10 09:07 AM
    Okay - so NOW I'm wondering if you're my neighbor - as I just signed for my phone with the FEDEX guy ... lol
    oh man i wish, cuz then he would be here next...have fun with it!
    06-04-10 09:08 AM
    [QUOTE=cmfoster;5198462]HA - I have a VERY long driveway, and often don't hear people come down the drive - so, I cracked my window in my office just a tad so I wouldn't miss them. Wouldn't it suck if after I have scheduled to work from home so I could get the phone - that I missed the delivery??

You better leave the door's / windows open tunr off anything that makes noise
    06-04-10 09:08 AM
    AWESOME!!! Post a pic! We are all waiting to see one in hand!
    06-04-10 09:15 AM
    oh man i wish, cuz then he would be here next...have fun with it!
    LOL - thanks!
    06-04-10 09:15 AM
    GREAT! I hope I don't have to wait all day for mine!
    06-04-10 09:16 AM

You better leave the door's / windows open tunr off anything that makes noise
    Luckily, it has arrived ... I now need to shut my windows, lock my doors and DARE anyone to bother me while I 'transition' ... lol
    06-04-10 09:19 AM
    GREAT! I hope I don't have to wait all day for mine!
    I'm sure it will be there soon ...

Maybe I should tell you I hear fedex our your front door - hey, it worked for me! ;-)
    06-04-10 09:19 AM
    I'm wishing I was cmfoster's neighbor right now too...then there would be an entire block of adult's acting like little kids as we open up the FedEx box
    06-04-10 09:20 AM
347 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD