Here's my order status on the VZW website:
    Order Status: We have received your order. Please check back tomorrow.

The email I received said my order is "in queue to be processed" and that orders are usually processed in 3 days....?! Please tell me this is a general email and my order is being delayed for some crazy reason?
    06-03-10 02:39 AM
    That's what my order status is!
    06-03-10 03:00 AM
    ^^ Oh good! That means it's normal and we'll still get our phones Friday! Thanks!!

Btw, for anyone interested, I went to purchase a silicone case for my Bold but it's the same one used for the Tour! So don't waste your money on a new one if you already have one for the Tour! I read that the charging port has been moved a fraction of an inch on the Bold, but everything else is the same as the Tour. I don't mind tweaking the case when charging or removing it completely. As long as I can get to my buttons, I'm fine!
    06-03-10 03:04 AM
    same here...

check back tomorrow...

really. whats one more day right?
    06-03-10 04:28 AM
    My order status is blank. I'm a bit concerned because Firefox decided to seize up on me when the "Verified by Visa" authorization page displayed (I couldn't type anything in the password field). I hit refresh and went straight to the order confirmation screen, and I received a confirmation email as well.

I supposed I'll have to follow up with a call to customer service in another 24 minutes just to be sure, though . . .

Update: Status now reads "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." I'm still going to call CS, though.
    Last edited by Dodge Deboulet; 06-03-10 at 04:43 AM.
    06-03-10 04:37 AM
    Ordered at abt 5:45 this mrng. I did the free overnight promo and it says delivery next day by 3p. I'M HOPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 05:22 AM
    mine said the same thing... but it offered free overnight delivery without a promo code. Woohoo, I got the BOLD!
    06-03-10 05:38 AM
    Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.
    06-03-10 06:57 AM
    Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.
    06-03-10 07:16 AM
    Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.
    06-03-10 08:14 AM
    ditto to the prev. post with the status. ^^
    Im ready for this thing. and honestly have no interest in the slider or clamshell so I'll prob be with the phone for awhile...UNLESS the decide to release it in a color.. then I'll rethink my position :-)
    06-03-10 08:15 AM
    06-03-10 08:28 AM
    I ordered mine over the phone because of NE2 issues....but my order status about 5 min after I got off the phone said that order didnt exist. I'll check it in a little bit again.
    06-03-10 08:31 AM
    Ditto to the last couple posts ... Friday can't get here fast enough!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-10 08:50 AM
    I ordered mine over the phone because of NE2 issues....but my order status about 5 min after I got off the phone said that order didnt exist. I'll check it in a little bit again.
    I did mine over the phone too b/c I was borrowing an upgrade from one of my other lines (without a smartphone). My order also did not come up when I searched for it nor did I get an email confirmation yet but I will check back later. They said delivery in 2 days ... I wasn't sure if they would be shipping them out prior to the 10th when they are available in the stores. I hope so!!
    06-03-10 08:51 AM
    how long do i have to wait before i can check my order status. just ordered it online and it says "we do not have a record for your order number".
    06-03-10 09:01 AM
    I ordered around 11:45PM on June 2nd... and the money has been taken out of my accnt... YAY :P

06-03-10 09:02 AM
    Just like the rest....I ordered mine at 5:45 est.

Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email
    06-03-10 09:18 AM
    Ordered my via internet 8:30 this morning and just went in to check the status and this is what it said (I selected overnight shipping):

06-03-10 09:21 AM
    ordered mine at 10 AM this morning...."Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email." is what im getting....cant wait til i get it!!!
    06-03-10 09:22 AM
    Okay, gotta luv VZW! I forgot about the free overnight shipping when I placed my order and just got off the phone w/ a CSR and all they could do was split the overnight shipping costs w/ me as it was my fault for not putting in the promo code....this is what I get in being overly excited that I could even order the phone and not enough caffeine intake when the order was placed!

Oh well! The phone will be here tomorrow!!!!!
    06-03-10 09:29 AM
    Okay, gotta luv VZW! I forgot about the free overnight shipping when I placed my order and just got off the phone w/ a CSR and all they could do was split the overnight shipping costs w/ me as it was my fault for not putting in the promo code....this is what I get in being overly excited that I could even order the phone and not enough caffeine intake when the order was placed!

Oh well! The phone will be here tomorrow!!!!!
    You had better luck than I had.... I just called and got a Verizon rep that would not budge at all - saying that the $8.99 for overnight is the correct price and that only 2nd day was free. I was not sure how to convince her that others were getting the charge credited.
    06-03-10 09:32 AM
    i got free overnight and didnt have to enter any promo code or anything...
    06-03-10 09:33 AM
    I was not sure how to convince her that others were getting the charge credited.

When I told my CSR that other customers were getting a full refund, that's when I was informed it was not VZW error, but mine and I was lucky the manager agreed to pay half!
    06-03-10 09:34 AM
    Same here, ordered mine around 4am this morning and still waiting on an email to for shipping info. Only thing I have received so far was an email saying my order had been processed and will get an another later.
    06-03-10 09:35 AM
347 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD