weird. i just checked online/. ihave 2 lines. both are elligible for NE2. my main line also has a $50 bonus credit yet when I check the pricing to upgrade both lines each of them comes up with 199.99 for a 9930. they raise the price of the 9930.

also the guy i just talked too now says he doesn't think these phones will ship becuase there is a major glitch in their system. this is ridiculous...
    08-15-11 08:21 AM
    Order Date: 08/15/2011
    Order Number: xxxxxxxxx1
    Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at Global Homepage
    Tracking Number(s):
    08-15-11 08:30 AM
    weird. i just checked online/. ihave 2 lines. both are elligible for NE2. my main line also has a $50 bonus credit yet when I check the pricing to upgrade both lines each of them comes up with 199.99 for a 9930. they raise the price of the 9930.

also the guy i just talked too now says he doesn't think these phones will ship becuase there is a major glitch in their system. this is ridiculous...

I heard there is a skew issue or something about it logged in their system incorrectly
    i hope they still will ship
    08-15-11 08:40 AM
    OK, why last night, was it $199.99 and now its $250.00!!!!!
    08-15-11 08:50 AM
    Order Number: xxxxxxxxx1
    Order Status: Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at Global Homepage
    Tracking Number(s):
    Rzande1 -- did your email also look like this on top? Grrr me no rikey double talk:
    Here is the status of your order.

Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email.

Order Date:08/15/2011
    Order Number:*********4
    Order Status:Your order has been shipped. You can track your shipment at www.fedex.com
    Tracking Number(s):
    Check the status of another order.

So has mine been shipped or not? FedEx website bounces back unknown tracking # as of yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 08:51 AM
    Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 21:41:15
    To:
    Subject: Sales Confirmation Verizon Wireless, Order xxxxxxxxx1

Thank you for shopping at VerizonWireless.com.

Your order has been received and is subject to final credit approval. Pre-orders will ship when the item becomes available. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Customer signature is required at the time of delivery. You cannot change your shipping address after you submit the order. We will contact you if we need additional information to complete your order or if the item is out of stock or no longer available. If you have any questions, contact us at [email protected] . Be sure to include your order reference number.

For your convenience:
    Check the status of your order online: Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless

ORDER DATE: 08/15/11

PAYMENT METHOD: BILLED TO ACCOUNT

SHIP TO: BILL TO:

ORDER#: xxxxxxxxx1
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mobile Number: 708-xxx-xxxx
    Contract Renewal: 2-year contract

Equipment Upgrade:
    1 BlackBerry Bold 9930 smartphone $199.99

Included accessories for BlackBerry Bold 9930 smartphone:
    Lithium Ion Battery (1400 mAh),
    3.5 mm Stereo Headset, BlackBerry Swivel Holster,
    BlackBerry Travel Charger with International Adaptor Clips,
    USB Data Cable,
    2GB microSD Memory Card Preinstalled in the BlackBerryBold9650,
    Documentation Kit (including BlackBerry User Tools CD and User Guide),
    User Guide (on BlackBerryUser Tools CD), Global Support Kit,
    Safety and Product Information Booklet, Quick Reference Guide

Monthly Access
    --------------

Service Feature(s):
    Total Equipment Coverage $ 6.99

Detailed Billing $ 1.99

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SUMMARY OF CHARGES:
    Total recurring monthly access & service charges: $ 0.00

Total one-time charge on your first monthly bill: $ 0.00

Due now: Detail of charges to be billed to account

Shipping: $ 12.99
    Subtotal: $199.99
    Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees: $ 19.50
    IL State Sales Tax* $ 12.50
    IL Local Sales Tax* $ 7.00

Charges will appear on your next bill: $232.48

In California, sales tax is calculated on the full retail price of the device, not the discounted price you pay. In Massachusetts and Nevada, sales tax is calculated on the inventory cost of the device.

*The sales tax charged on your device was based on $199.99.

Enjoy the ease and convenience of My Verizon online! Check minutes used, view and pay your bill, get answers to Frequently Asked Questions, and much more. Register today at https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=teXn6o_3. When you don't have computer access, you can get basic account information by dialing *611 + Send (airtime free) and selecting automated options.
    08-15-11 08:55 AM
    Now... Verizon's website is really screwy
    yea, they have a very annoyingly slow site. I hate it.

08-15-11 08:57 AM
    Just checked and the price showing for me was $199.99. I'm not due for my NE2 ($30) for another month, so that's not including an NE2 discount.

The website is only showing one model of the 9930. I thought it was going to be available both with and without a camera. But I can't find anything on the official Blackberry.com site about either the 9900 or 9930 being available without a camera. I'm really going to be heartbroken if I can't upgrade to this phone.
    08-15-11 08:58 AM
    Order Number: 7xxxxxxxxxx
    Btw my order status online does not show a tracking number yet. They usually do not update it instantly until it is out the door.
    I heard there is a skew issue or something about it logged in their system incorrectly
    i hope they still will ship
    I can believe it. They had broken images on the 9930 page last night at release, descriptions had the 9930 specs yet there were references to the 9650. A mess. Geez, like VZW is not even taking it seriously.
    Alia likes this.
    08-15-11 09:00 AM
    OK, why last night, was it $199.99 and now its $250.00!!!!!
    I don't get it either. The price was showing as 199 for me last night (even logged out) and now is 249.99. I wonder if the 199.99 was a glitch. I bought it at full price anyway so it doesn't change things for me bit it is annoying.
    08-15-11 09:02 AM
    Ordered mine. Got a email back out of stock. They will ship when back istock. Is this possible. Sold out already.

08-15-11 09:18 AM
    Ordered mine. Got a email back out of stock. They will ship when back istock. Is this possible. Sold out already.

I think that is more to do with them fixing the issue but I heard that it being worked on and should be fixed soon
    08-15-11 09:24 AM
    I think that is more to do with them fixing the issue but I heard that it being worked on and should be fixed soon
    What does that mean for those of us that ordered as 12AM? I'm gonna be pissed if I get a 9650.
    08-15-11 09:31 AM
    Just ordered mine, I hope I don't get the out of stock message. I was going to order it last night but there was so much confusion on the price that I figured I better wait. BTW, I was looking last night at the VZW website and never once saw it listed for $199 when everyone else claimed to. My total cost ended up being 219.99 with my $30 NE2 discount. But at least I got free overnight shipping! (if it's in stock that is)
    08-15-11 09:36 AM
    lol I heard that so many ppl were ordering the phone at the same time that it caused a problem and its not out of stock but there is a glitch that the it dept is working on
    08-15-11 09:54 AM
    What does that mean for those of us that ordered as 12AM? I'm gonna be pissed if I get a 9650.

I don't know but from what I heard its a glitch that the IT dept is aware of and fixing
    08-15-11 09:55 AM
    they just called me and said issue is fixed. they took my order and said it will arrive tommorrow. paid 12.00 overnight shipping.
    08-15-11 09:57 AM
    Just curious -- I ordered my 9930 online using my 9650 and the bb browser...my god that sucked! Anyone else order from their bb?

08-15-11 09:57 AM
    lol watch the site crash!
    08-15-11 10:01 AM
    I just called my order in. Too many inconsistencies to trust the site.
    Alia likes this.
    08-15-11 10:11 AM
    glitch fixed ordering right now hes trying to sell me a ugly case lol
    08-15-11 10:29 AM
    wow I had an awesome sales guy gave me free next day by 10:30 am
    his name and number with ext is available if anyone wants to talk to him
    08-15-11 10:42 AM
    How many are going for it with the full price of $509+taxes? No thanks. Not enough new in there to justify that kind of price for me anyway.
    Best wishes to all those getting it though. I'll be passing on this one.
    08-15-11 12:08 PM
256 ... 891011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD