ap.

How can I get all this junk off here?? Yahoo msger, aol im, vcast, vtones, vcast music player, vznavigation, etc...?
    06-09-10 05:43 PM
    make a folder on the homepage and name it something like "GARBAGE", move all useless items to that folder, then hide that folder and you will never see them again unless you unhide it!
    06-09-10 05:44 PM
    make a folder on the homepage and name it something like "GARBAGE", move all useless items to that folder, then hide that folder and you will never see them again unless you unhide it!
    i was thinking more like DELETE them somehow...
    06-09-10 05:48 PM
    Its just an icon if you don't install them, so they're really not taking up any space. Just do what sigtwenty suggested and be done with it. You'll never see them again (unless you change themes you'll have to do it again)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 05:53 PM
    Its just an icon if you don't install them, so they're really not taking up any space. Just do what sigtwenty suggested and be done with it. You'll never see them again (unless you change themes you'll have to do it again)

AHHHHH... Thanks!
    06-09-10 05:54 PM
    Besides if you delete them they come back because they are vpl services books.

06-09-10 07:37 PM
    Besides if you delete them they come back because they are vpl services books.

Yes. It is better to put them in a folder and then hide that folder. Every time you reset your device, the service books for them will come back.
    06-09-10 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD