Hi everyone,

So, I have a Blackberry Bold 9790...It was working find on Tuesday night, but when I woke up on Wednesday morning the touch screen and the touch pad would not work at all, no matter what I done they would not respond to me, however the click down button on the touch pad would work, just not the navigation through the phone.

I was also getting an 'Built in media storage not accessible due to detected errors' error which gave me the option to repair it, but as neither my touch screen or touch pad were working I was unable to select repair.

Anyway, I then connected the phone to my PC and attempted a software update as I believed these errors could of been the result of an application/software error.
    On attempting to update the operating system on my phone using Desktop Manager V5, I was then given the message that there was not enough storage space on the device to update the software....assuming that this is a result of the 'Built in media storage not accessible due to detected errors' error.

I was given no choice but to do a complete wipe of the phone and start from scratch...
    There is nothing on the phone, including no OS. So my next step is to re-load the OS back onto the phone...However, when I attempt to do this I'm still getting the message that there is not even storage space to do the update.

I'm at a complete loss, I now have a blank phone, once the Blackberry load screen completes on start up an image of a PC and a mobile phone appears on screen with error 507 noted underneath...
    I believe that error 507 can easily be resolved with a basic update...but then how am I meant to do that when the phone has a memory error preventing it from updating?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Michelle
    07-19-13 04:05 AM
    What OS version are you trying to install?
    07-19-13 12:39 PM
    And Welcome to the Forums
    07-19-13 12:40 PM
    Hi Lendo,

Thank you for your reply!!
    I've tried to install V5 and I think it may be V6.

Thanks
    07-24-13 05:01 AM
    Just checked, V5, V7 and V7.1 I've attempted to install.
    07-24-13 05:02 AM