Has anyone been able to use anything but the default 4 alarms tones that come with this app? I have tried changing the permissions like it said, but when I chose the "from file" option and test the sound, nothing happens. I've sent them 2 emails a couple weeks ago but they have yet to respond.

I have a hard time believing that one of the best alarm apps only let's you choose between 4 crappy tones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 09:28 AM
    I like the most annoying alarm sound possible that way it shocks me when I hear it and I wake up.

06-25-09 09:32 AM
    That's just maddeningly unhelpful, thanks for the contribution.

06-26-09 09:16 AM
    Haha...sorry man. I don't have the program so I can't be of much help.

06-26-09 09:34 AM
    I have used this program with mp3's. I had problems too and after some trial and error I noticed the following: 1). When I tried to load a song from my SD card I had problems but when I copied the song I wanted to use to the internal memory it played perfectly. 2). If I used a a song I bought on iTunes (a non DRM song) it didn't work properly, but if I used a song I ripped from a cd I own, it seemed to work. Hope this helps.
    06-26-09 09:39 AM
    You can use different tunes. I downloaded from Crackberry ringtones and they work well. Just scroll down to the bottom of each alarm to the "Alarm Sound" and it allows you to choose from "Preloaded" or "from File" then you can "test Alarm Sound"
    06-27-09 05:40 PM
    Have you tried to uninstall/reinstall? I haven't had problems with any mp3's on my sdcard.

06-27-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD