Okay I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but since I do have the Bold data plan, it seemed like the right place.

I just recently changed my data plan to the blackberry data plan on AT&T from the iphone data plan because i am using a bold now.

I still want to use my iphone on the weekends more for personal use, but i can't seem to access any data features, while on the blackberry data plan.

I know that they will send me a text and all for being on the wrong plan, but since i won't be using it for more than a couple of days a week at most, i didn't see the problem.

I get the message "You are not suscribed to a cellular data service"

What can i do to have the iphone data features work on my blackberry bold data plan.?

Thanks guys.
    07-18-09 09:18 PM
    You can't. An iPhone won't work on BIS. You would have to add a second line and pay an extra $30 a month.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 09:30 PM
    I just did the same thing (Switch from iPhone to Bold and change to BB Data plan). With a little research i found that if you go to settings on the iPhone > General > Network > Cellular Data Network and in Cellular Data type in these settings it works:

APN wap.cingular
    Username WAP @ CINGULARGPRS . COM (I can't post email addresses yet so just take out the spaces)
    Password CINGULAR1

Apparently Visual Voicemail doesnt work but Voice and Data works on my iPhone with these settings.

Hopes this helps.
    07-18-09 09:51 PM
    thanks did just that and it work im so happy!
    07-18-09 09:58 PM
    Awesome. Glad it worked. I love switching between the two phones also. Each has its benefits and weaknesses.
    07-18-09 10:00 PM
    I really want to buy an iPhone and do exactly what you do jeff, just switch when ever i feel like it.
    so i can just put my sim card into an iPhone from my bold anytime? and it wont change anything? will the internet still work and my emails and stuff
    07-18-09 11:52 PM
    I have only had my bold for two days but that is what I have been doing and it has worked so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 12:09 AM
    What kind of iPhone data features are we talking here?

Okay I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but since I do have the Bold data plan, it seemed like the right place.

I just recently changed my data plan to the blackberry data plan on AT&T from the iphone data plan because i am using a bold now.

I still want to use my iphone on the weekends more for personal use, but i can't seem to access any data features, while on the blackberry data plan.

I know that they will send me a text and all for being on the wrong plan, but since i won't be using it for more than a couple of days a week at most, i didn't see the problem.

I get the message "You are not suscribed to a cellular data service"

What can i do to have the iphone data features work on my blackberry bold data plan.?

Thanks guys.
    07-19-09 04:15 AM
    i just go onto the website for ATT and after switching to my bold or iphone and just change the data plan take one off and add one since they are same price its not an issue and has worked flawlessly for me you just have to activate the phone after you do so.
    07-19-09 04:18 AM
    if you use your iphone on a backberry plan the sistem will thing that you have an iphone nd will switch your plan i did that and after a while my bold stoped pushing my emails i then went to att website and sign in into my account and found that it was displaying and iphone plan instead a bb. If it happens the only option is calling in CS and ask them to switch bach.
    07-19-09 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD