Earlier today I installed the .600 OS upgrade. By and large it went smoothly. However, on reboot, every time, I encounter the following error:

"User Account Activation
    "Your user account will be created with the following e-mail address. Click Next to activate your user account. (this is followed by a list of my two email accounts, for which I can select one of them) then .... "Next"

For either email account that I select, I then receive an error message, "Couldn't find a valid license key"

The only way to get out of this is to instead select "Cancel" which then takes me to the Home screen. Thereupon, the phone, emails, apps all work fine.

After rebooting a number of times (battery pulls, and/or software reset), the same issue crops up. I called Sprint, and the service books were sent over, and I reprovisioned the phone, and re-set up the email accounts, all to no avail. The odd thing is that the phone works fine other than this reboot message.

Any ideas of what's going on to cause this and if so, what a solution might be? What "license key" is the message referring to? Thanks!!!!
    07-31-11 10:25 PM
    Also - forgot to mention, per Sprint, under Advanced System Settings option for "Host Routing Table" I selected "Register Now" -- this didn't help either.

So, readers, have you run across this "License Key" issue before?
    08-01-11 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD