While upgrading my OS to .288 the app loader got lagged at the restoration step ! It already did a back up and all of that. The problem is that i lost all my bbm contacts and my contacts and all the emails etc etc .

someone said that there should be a backup somewhere on my pc because i was doing an upgrade .

HELP please
    07-11-09 06:07 AM
    anyone ??????
    07-11-09 06:16 AM
    You did a manual back up before starting the upgrade correct?
    07-11-09 06:46 AM
    The default DM options consists of backing up the device before it start the OS loading. Go to DM, choose Backup/Restore then Restore, and you should see a Loader_X_X_X file with today's date in the default folder. You can restore that.
    07-11-09 06:51 AM
    Ok I'm guessing that you did not.
    You probably heard someone say that during an OS change, part of that process is backing up and restoring your information.

There is no guarantee that your info will be restored.

It is best to connect to Desktop manager and do a backup before doing anything. Often!
    07-11-09 06:52 AM
    i tried finding todays date . but there isnt !
    07-11-09 06:58 AM
    any luck? also have you ever backed it up? if you did then you may be able to get some of your contacts, it just won't be the most current listing.
    07-11-09 08:43 PM
    Not an ideal solution but were your contacts sync'd to anywhere on your PC? If so then you should be able to restore them using DM sync.
    07-12-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD