How do i upload videos onto my computer or facebook? Thanks
    06-24-09 04:33 PM
    plug in the usb cord into your phone and computer.
    06-24-09 08:14 PM

no other way around it? to load onto facebook directly?
    06-24-09 08:16 PM
    i remember seeing a 3rd party program in the crackberry blogs but i'm not too sure if that was for videos or just pictures
    06-25-09 01:04 AM
    How do i transfer the video from my phone to my computer? What app do i click? App Loader? Media? Sync?
    06-27-09 09:14 PM
    bumpidie bump bump
    06-30-09 12:09 AM
    enable mass storage on your phone, plug it in via USB and it will show up as a thumb drive......you will have to find a converter because i don't think facebook plays BOLD videos
    06-30-09 02:07 AM
    I'm having the same problem. I've enabled mass storage, plugged it in, but I still can't find the videos on my computer. Any ideas? Please be specific...I'm not as BB savvy as a lot of folks here. TIA
    07-05-09 01:02 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I've enabled mass storage, plugged it in, but I still can't find the videos on my computer. Any ideas? Please be specific...I'm not as BB savvy as a lot of folks here. TIA
    Just to be sure I'm reading the posts right... Are you saying you are looking for the videos stored on youyr phone or videos stored onyour PC? If its the BB, presuming the video is stored on an SD card, click on the drive representing your sd card--> then click on the folder "blackberry"--> then click on videos and u will see ur stored videos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-05-09 02:00 PM
    Yes videos on my BB. How do i get to my SD card? Do i open up the BB app or take out the SD card and put it in my computer?
    07-07-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD