Guys I had .266 on my phone but as i needed to service i had to load the .162 now i want to reload the .266 but i just cant seem to up load it! please let me know how i can up load it!
    06-14-09 05:26 AM
    In Desktop Manager, go to Application Loader > Update Software. Are you able to select .266 in there? If so, select it and click Next and follow any on-screen instructions. Good luck!
    06-14-09 06:18 AM
    Delete all the other OS's other than .266 from the pc and try again. You may have to restart the pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 06:29 AM
    yes I ddi do all of that and nothing has helped
    06-14-09 06:39 AM
    Also how do I make sure and how do I delete all the OLD OS from my computer.

I went to control panel and did a un install but iam not sure if they have all gone as I can see file in the AppLoader ( Common files - Research in Motion - AppLoader)

Please help its driving me nuts
    06-14-09 06:59 AM
    Removing the OS from the Add/Remove Programs screen will not remove the Apploader folder. I think you will find that the Apploader is added as part of the BDM software rather than the OS itself.

When you run the .266 install it will update the BDM including the Apploader folder to give you the correct OS files. The BDM will then use those files to upgrade your OS when you run it. You should also see the .266 OS program appear back in the Add/Remove Programs list after the install of the relevant BDM

Hope this helps a little.
    Last edited by photoshop; 06-14-09 at 07:28 AM.
    06-14-09 07:25 AM
    Nope its still not taking the upgrade!

I have done almost everything I can think of!

Please help I need to upgrade it to .266
    06-14-09 07:51 AM
    Have you tried using Crackmem? This really made the process much simpler.
    06-14-09 08:03 AM
    coming from a tech support background i feel the urge to ask... When you say it will not take the upgrade, what exactly is it doing? do you get an error message? you have to remember that you are the only one looking at your screen and we cannot help you without the specific exact problem that you're having
    06-14-09 08:38 AM
    well I did down grade my phone software mentioned is .162

not when i try to upgrade after deleting the vendor file

then i connect the phone the drivers load, then I open DM its connects and some pop up some but is so fast that I cannot read it.

Then i go to app loader and try to upgrade its looks for the update and then says your phone is up to date and there is no up date...
    06-14-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD