1. mjordan5's Avatar
    I am considering upgrading from my 8530 to the 9650. But I also heard that the bold 9900 is coming to sprint towards the fall. Do you think I should upgrade to the 9650 or wait until the 9900 is released and then upgrade? Any advice would help me out Thanks Mike.
    08-10-11 06:07 PM
  2. pcgizmo#IM's Avatar
    It's coming in 2 weeks, I'd wait.

    http://crackberry.com/leaked-sprint-...30-august-21st
    08-10-11 06:24 PM
  3. UnknownError507's Avatar
    They will relies the Bold 9900 for sprint carrier in the 21st of august.
    Last edited by UnknownError507; 08-10-11 at 06:27 PM.
    08-10-11 06:25 PM
  4. mjordan5's Avatar
    Oh ok from what I read it wasn't coming until later then I will just wait a little bit and be happy with my curve until they release the 9930 for sprint. I was already leaning towards that option just because of what the 9930 offers over the 9650. Thanks Mike
    08-10-11 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD