i know people have been saying the testman page isnt working when you look for smartphones but i just got this message when I went to the main testman page.. found it interesting....
    08-10-11 11:42 AM
    can you post the link for testman? might be good to start keeping an eye on it now, or no?
    08-10-11 11:44 AM
    testman.verizonwireless.com
    08-10-11 11:45 AM
    I have been seeing this message for the last few days with their site when trying to do different things. It could be associated with their total internal network outage they had last week for a good part of the day.
    08-10-11 12:40 PM
    I've just been getting that the page is unavailable. But just on the phones page, when I navigate to other pages "accessories" and "plans" it works fine.
    08-10-11 12:46 PM
    Still getting the page is not available for viewing phones.
    08-10-11 01:09 PM
    Speaking of demand, i went in to the big VZE store on Boylston Street in Boston (after crossing picket lines) and asked about the 9930. They acknowledged that it is coming, that they have had training, that the Bold 9650 is gone from the website (and none in their store), etc., but they did not have a date.
    08-10-11 01:13 PM
    Speaking of demand, i went in to the big VZE store on Boylston Street in Boston (after crossing picket lines) and asked about the 9930. They acknowledged that it is coming, that they have had training, that the Bold 9650 is gone from the website (and none in their store), etc., but they did not have a date.
    i've found they're usually pretty helpful in that location.. i did just go into a live chat with a VZW rep online and she said they have the 9650 in stock (although she said she didn't know why it wasn't on the site).. she did open up a little bit saying that RIM hasn't been producing products up their their standards (and therefore no new devices for a while)... but she did say there are definitely new devices on the way... obviously didn't mention a date though
    08-10-11 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD