I have an unlocked bold and i am using it through tmobile but tmobile signal isnt strong in my house so sometimes it will use att signal but when it goes to att 3g it shuts off and says "SOS" is there anyway from stopping it from doing that?
    07-21-09 10:02 AM
    Update to 282 and use the 3G/2G manual switch to force into onto 2G.
    07-21-09 10:11 AM
    Are you paying T-Mobile and AT&T?
    07-21-09 11:19 AM
    Are you paying T-Mobile and AT&T?
    This is a very interesting question.

wtf
    07-21-09 11:32 AM
    This is a very interesting question.

wtf
    wtf?
    Well, If he is using T-Mobile, but has a weak signal and then tries to connect to AT&T without paying for services it would give him the SOS. Therefore, that is why I asked if he is paying for both. If he is paying AT&T he shouldn't get the SOS. Understand now?
    07-21-09 11:41 AM
    wtf?
    Well, If he is using T-Mobile, but has a weak signal and then tries to connect to AT&T without paying for services it would give him the SOS. Therefore, that is why I asked if he is paying for both. If he is paying AT&T he shouldn't get the SOS. Understand now?
    wow. tmobile phones can use att signal without having to pay att. and thats not the reason why i get sos i used att signal all the time with my G1.
    07-21-09 11:46 AM
    I have an unlocked bold and i am using it through tmobile but tmobile signal isnt strong in my house so sometimes it will use att signal but when it goes to att 3g it shuts off and says "SOS" is there anyway from stopping it from doing that?
    Just set your phone to 2G, it is impossible for T-mobile to roam on the At&t 3G network.
    07-21-09 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD