Long story short. I want to use my Verizon 9650 with sprint. Don't care if I have to unlock it, flash it, flash it to unlock it or put it inside a cow for 9650 seconds. I just want to be able to use it on Sprint.

Both carriers have the phone so I'd *hope* it can be done.
    Is there is a CDMA unlock?
    Or I can just flash it with the sprint software since it was the hardware capabilities?

Appreciate the help. Thanks
    08-28-11 05:40 PM
    Long story short. I want to use my Verizon 9650 with sprint. Don't care if I have to unlock it, flash it, flash it to unlock it or put it inside a cow for 9650 seconds. I just want to be able to use it on Sprint.

Both carriers have the phone so I'd *hope* it can be done.
    Is there is a CDMA unlock?
    Or I can just flash it with the sprint software since it was the hardware capabilities?

Appreciate the help. Thanks
    I don't know much about flashing the phone, but I DO know that loading the Sprint software on it does NOT make it useable on Sprint.
    djquikvic likes this.
    08-28-11 06:19 PM
    Sorry, even if you put it inside a cow for 9650 seconds and recover it, you still can't use a Verizon phone on Sprint. They are both CDMA carriers but neither carrier will rcognize another carrier's CDMA device.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    08-28-11 06:55 PM
    Sorry, even if you put it inside a cow for 9650 seconds and recover it, you still can't use a Verizon phone on Sprint. They are both CDMA carriers but neither carrier will rcognize another carrier's CDMA device.
    Awwww chulks
    08-28-11 07:43 PM
    just out of curiosity, is it possible to use any verizon phone on sprint and vise versa?
    08-28-11 07:47 PM
    just out of curiosity, is it possible to use any verizon phone on sprint and vise versa?
    No, neither will allow it...
    08-28-11 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD