It seems every day I am getting a different uncaught exception. This is the one from today:
    uncaught exception:
    application
    net_rim_bb_gmail(150)
    Is there anywhere a list advising what these error numbers mean in this case (150)? My only cure is to turn off, a hard reboot taking a 5minutes or so waste-of-time period.
    I see most other threads with this uncaught theme suggest - wiping/backing up/uninstalling etc This hardly seems a cure - surely a log of what these numbers mean and a way of fixing is better. Someone in blackberry world must know the meaning if the number can be displayed?
    My reluctance to simply erase blackberry is that it will take lot of time, do I have to then reinstall all the apps and reinstall all my email address, log-in, setting details etc , and if I do all this why/how will it make any difference?
    I appreciate if anyone can suggest root cause of these error messages
    10-10-11 02:37 PM
    Your best source would be Blackberry support and a reload of the OS is the best solution.

An Uncaught Exception is an event, which occurs during the execution of a program, that disrupts the normal flow of the program's instructions.
    KB13323-Uncaught exception errors appear on the BlackBerry smartphone

Use the knowledge base to search for answers.
    10-10-11 02:40 PM
    Reloading the os is what I had to do when I got that error more than once. That KB article helped allot too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-11 04:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD