uncaught java exception error.........??? Really. Anybody have clue what this is?
    02-23-13 01:13 AM
    Where is it? When did it pop up? What were you doing? In the OS? Native app? 3rd party app??
    02-23-13 01:43 AM
    Upon re-boot. "Uncaught Exception error: java.lang"
    02-25-13 01:33 AM
    Did it happen one time, or is it happening a lot? You could have several problems; either the OS has an error, it could be an app or a theme. Do you use QuickPull? I get that once in a while with QuickPull. But it could be anything on your phone because when you reboot, the phone is reading a lot of files on the phone.
    02-26-13 09:59 AM
    Did it happen one time, or is it happening a lot? You could have several problems; either the OS has an error, it could be an app or a theme. Do you use QuickPull? I get that once in a while with QuickPull. But it could be anything on your phone because when you reboot, the phone is reading a lot of files on the phone.
    Thanks for your comments. No, I don't use QuickPull. Should I? I see the java error every time I reboot the phone. Weird.
    02-27-13 12:57 AM
    You don't have to use QuickPull. But if you are doing actual battery pulls, is your phone freezing? Is it happening with certain themes or third party apps? Maybe you should carefully look at your themes and apps, keep the ones that you really like/use and delete any unnecessary stuff.
    If you have paid apps, you can back them up on your computer using BBSAK. Then remove them and add back one at a time to see if an app is causing the error.

You might also have a corrupt file in your OS, which would mean you need to back up your phone completely, wipe it and do a restore of all your data.
    02-27-13 07:05 PM
    Are you using a Hybrid? I have had that issue with Hybrid OS. If you are running the stock carrier OS, take a look at what new apps you loaded around the time the java exception began to appear.
    03-02-13 02:04 PM