while at work, it seems like every time i go to read or type a txt, my boss walks by and catches me.... is there an app or software download available so that i can read and send txts on my computer at work???

any help would be greatly appreciated
    07-12-11 09:29 PM
    while at work, it seems like every time i go to read or type a txt, my boss walks by and catches me.... is there an app or software download available so that i can read and send txts on my computer at work???

Most likely, the work network is being monitored, and you probably will not be able to download and install anything on your work desktop either.
    07-13-11 12:15 AM

If you're not supposed to be texting at work, why are you?
    Search for blurts pro.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-13-11 12:29 AM
    You may also try out MobiBizVNC remote, no need to install anything on the PC and you can access your BB on the PC. check out MobiBiz - Enterprise Mobile Helpdesk, On Demand!
    andy_mk3 likes this.
    07-13-11 12:38 AM
    You may also try out MobiBizVNC remote, no need to install anything on the PC and you can access your BB on the PC. check out MobiBiz - Enterprise Mobile Helpdesk, On Demand!
    Awesome, never knew there was such a thing
    07-13-11 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD