When you get an sms message, the little yellow icon will pop up with the red star thing on it. Well for every one text message I get, 2 of those icons will pop up on my home screen.

The more annoying part is I have my ringer profile set so when I get an sms, it'll vibrate once and beep 3 times for instance, but since it is showing two of the same icons on the home screen for an sms, it will vibrate twice and beep 6 times.

Does anyone know what the problem might be? I've had the phone for 3 days and it just started doing it about an hour ago.

Thanks
    08-16-09 11:00 PM
    My phone did this once.

Did a battery pull and all was well.
    try that.
    08-17-09 12:43 AM
    This usually happens when you switch themes, and as stated above, a battery pull will solve the problem.
    08-17-09 05:43 AM
    Mine did this once but the thing was i got 1 of 2 sms. Are you sure that you only get 1 sms? If your prob like mine, try this: go to messages, click the mark prior opened. that worked for my prob [bat pull didnt do mine. hehe]. hope this helps
    08-18-09 05:17 AM
    Oops! Forgot to put: there's 'receiving text' on the sms, but never got the rest for days. hehe...
    08-18-09 05:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD