Can anyone confirm/deny that when viewing www.twitter.com from the default browser it not only re-directs them to the mobile.twitter.com site, but also forces you to login to view a public twitter feed?

I am now unable to view any twitter account as the phone/twitter is trying to force me to log in (I don't have a logon, don't want one and will never signup for one when I can use an alternative device.
    09-25-13 12:16 PM
    I just fired up a 9900 to check this for you, if you go directly to a twitter profile you should be able to view the posts without logging in. Try mobile.twitter.com/bbm for example.. worked fine for me.
    09-25-13 01:25 PM
    Did that - and nop. If I go direct to a profile I can view it once maybe twice, then I get redirected to the mobile login/signup screen...
    09-25-13 02:47 PM
    and tried it on another phone - same thing happens. Can view 1 profile once, then forced back to sign in page?!?!?!
    09-29-13 03:30 PM
    was anyone able to reproduce this?

I'm unable to view *ANY* twitter feed more than once - after 1 view I'm forced to the mobile sign in page and there is no obvious way to get round it.

I'm not signing up to twitter just to view a public page which works fine on a PC on a non mobile browser.

Just checked on an old N95 - same issue. Can view a feed once then forced to log in. Appears to be the twitpricks forcing people to sign up.

I wont be - and this thread can be ignored now but may provide reference to others.
    02-07-14 11:52 AM