can you tell me which font did you use in the sample pics?
    is it good for size 6 ? mostly downloaded fonts appear pixelated if being used on size 6 or 5.
    Check the bottom of the first post, and 7-8 is a good font size.
    06-11-12 04:02 AM
    Downloaded the blackberry logo fonts and followed the intructions...and I'm absolutely loving the font on my 9900. Only makes me love my BB the more
    06-11-12 02:29 PM
    In my opinion, the Sansation font is the best. I've tried a bunch of the Font apps and I always come back to it.

Here it is:
    http://db.tt/q2mrfgcz
    06-11-12 02:47 PM
    Check the bottom of the first post, and 7-8 is a good font size.
    you mean KTKGCC, right ?
    i thought the font you used in your sample pics was different than "blackberry homemade" font
    06-11-12 10:39 PM
    you mean KTKGCC, right ?
    i thought the font you used in your sample pics was different than "blackberry homemade" font
    I used the BlackBerryLove-SemiBold.
    06-12-12 11:17 PM
    i've come across a small problem

since getting a replacement blackberry if i have fonts in the designated folder.. it stops my theme's custom font's from working. what do you suggest?

thanks in advance!
    06-17-12 11:37 AM
    Help! I downloaded the font and followed the steps, but my phone keeps adding the ".rem" extension after the the file name, and the font does not appear in my device options. I have changed ".ttf" to ".font" but it still appends ".rem"

What's the deal or what have I got wrong?

Thanks all.
    Turn off device encryption before copying the file
    06-18-12 12:50 AM
    Thanks guys! Loving the BB font?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-18-12 09:51 AM
    I installed 3 custom fonts a few months ago and love them, but when I woke up this morning it was set back to default! It says they're installed when I try to load them again but I can't find them in my system font list to use.
    07-05-12 10:14 AM
    I am so happy with this! Thank you!
    I ran into a small hiccup yesterday, though. If I reboot, I have to go back and select the new font,size, etc. again. Is this happening to anyone else? Small problem, I realize, but if anyone can suggest a quick fix, please share. I have a 9900 OS 7.1.284. Font is graphite_light_att. The font also shows up at the bottom of the list in options, instead of alphabetically, if that has any bearing on the issue...
    08-14-12 08:15 AM
    I never knew how to do this. Now I do. Thank you.
    08-14-12 11:44 AM
    I never knew how to do this. Now I do. Thank you.
    I CAN'T seem to get it to work!!! I tried with both .ttf and .otf type font... I rename and change the extensions to .font and reboot but still the new font doesn't apear. HELP!!!
    09-17-12 06:49 AM
    This thread is dedicated to teach you how to install any font you may want on your Blackberry without the need of a memory consuming app. This tutorial was created using a Windows 7 x64 computer. People have reported trouble doing this from Macs & Windows 8 beta. There are two tutorials, 1 is for those who wish to do it from their computer, and the second is for those that want to do this directly from their Blackberry Device.

- Dedz go to nashshafrulrezza for the idea!
    - Dedz to nah.uhh for the original back in january.(How to add fonts to your BlackBerry smartphone (without an app) - BerryReview)

TUTORIAL(from Computer)

1. Rename the font's extension from ".ttf" to ".font"
      Click to view quoted image

2. Place in your Blackberry's device storage, in the "fonts" folder (DeviceStorage>appdata>rim>fonts) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR "HIDDEN" FOLDERS VISIBLE.

3. Now once placed in folder reboot(battery pull/soft reset) phone.

4. All fonts should be visible in your display settings.

TUTORIAL(from Blackberry)

1. Go to "Files" app (check in your application folder)

2. Go into "Files Folder"

3. Press Blackberry button, choose "show hidden".

4. Go into "device", and you should now see "appdata".

5. Place the fonts onto your phone's storage(does not matter where), and choose "cut" and then "paste" them into the "appdata>rim>[fonts]" folder.

6. MAKE SURE THE EXTENSION IS RENAMED ".font" & NOT ".ttf(this is done by simply renaming the file)"

7. Reboot Phone, Voila!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A "fonts" FOLDER IN YOUR "rim" FOLDER, THEN CREATE ONE.

FONT COLLECTION SECTION(will be updated often)

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...efault-714576/
    <----- For The Blackberry logo font seen in the TuT.

1001 Free Fonts - Download Free Fonts for Windows and Macintosh <----- Great Source For Custom Fonts

dafont.com

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...o-font-715613/ <----- CUSTOM MADE BLACKBERRY LOGO FONT JUST FOR BLACKBERRY AND THE CRACKBERRY COMMUNITY!(dedz to strider2112 for his work)
    I CAN'T seem to get it to work!!! I tried with both .ttf and .otf type font... I rename and change the extensions to .font and reboot but still the new font doesn't apear. HELP!!!
    09-17-12 06:57 AM
    It should work, i tried it and it worked.
    Carefuly redo the steps and see if it works.
    09-17-12 07:54 AM
    Much thanks for this easy to follow tutorial! I do like the blackberrylove fonts, but the font size look to be smaller than other fonts giving the impression that there is more spacing between lines. The KTKGCC version of this font fills in much better, but for some reason certain letters come out more thicker than other letters. The 'O', 'K', 'q', and 'j' characters are all thicker than they should be compared to the other letters once you use size 7 and above. Is there an updated version of this font versus the one posted originally in this thread?
    09-17-12 11:31 AM
    Fonts from dafont are .zip file, right? How can you make that .ttf on your fone?
    11-15-12 07:54 PM
    Nice! I was able to change fonts on my Curve 3G. I just need to shrink the file sizes of the fonts I want. Now I'm using the Roboto and Open Sans font. Thanks!
    11-23-12 05:08 AM
    after i installed 3 fonts and i reboot, it shows me this message:
    uncaught exception: applicationRegistry.wait For(0x....) timeout
    why is that? I then uninstalled the fonts but still showing this message after reboot.
    I have BL returns 7.1
    11-23-12 06:42 AM
    I don't see "Device" on mine (Curve 8530). I wanna transfer just one font to it to use so I don't lose it. How can I do this with this model?
    01-05-13 03:49 AM
    I downloaded the font, changed the file extension to .font but I can't "Cut" and "Paste" them into "appdata>rim>[fonts]" folder.

everytime I unhide the folders then copy/move it, The folder turns hidden again
    I tried and tried and nothing happens -___________-

I really want to change my BB font :3
    Please help
    04-17-14 05:58 AM
    Can the same be done on the BB OS10

jtvberry
    06-28-14 02:02 PM
121 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD