I'll see what I can do.

9530�9550�9900(OS 7.1.0.318)
    Thanks
    By the way, do you sleep?
    04-10-12 12:02 PM
    I guess this tutorial was posted on berryreview around 2 months back.. nevertheless thanks for this (esp install from BB) and the amazing new fonts..

on the berryreview article, there was a good "ubuntu" font and the link for download is in the article:

How to add fonts to your BlackBerry smartphone (without an app)
    Last edited by sris; 04-10-12 at 12:13 PM. Reason: pasted the correct link
    04-10-12 12:10 PM
    Thanks

By the way, do you sleep?

lol! I usually do. But, I pulled an all-nighter last night because of school work I needed to do. I made this thread when I got tired of programming, and continued it when I was done. I'm currently in class now waiting for it to end so I can take a well deserved snooze /rant

9530»9550»9900(OS 7.1.0.318)
    04-10-12 12:10 PM
    I guess this tutorial was posted on berryreview around 2 months back.. nevertheless thanks for this (esp install from BB) and the new fonts..

on the berryreview article, there was a good "ubuntu" font :

article

I did not steal their tutorial if that is what you're implying.

maddie1128 likes this.
    04-10-12 12:12 PM
    lol! I usually do. But, I pulled an all-nighter last night because of school work I needed to do. I made this thread when I got tired of programming, and continued it when I was done. I'm currently in class now waiting for it to end so I can take a well deserved snooze /rant

Oh i see Cause you seem so active here on CB
    04-10-12 12:13 PM
    I did not steal their tutorial if that is what you're implying.

Oh no no. I am definitely not implying that. It might be a similar tutorial but not the same. lol.

It just came across my mind + the ubuntu font posted on that article was quite good imo.
    04-10-12 12:16 PM
    Oh i see Cause you seem so active here on CB

This forum has helped me so much over the years with my blackberrys that I thought I should give back however I can.

maddie1128 likes this.
    04-10-12 12:19 PM
    Oh no no. I am definitely not implying that. It might be a similar tutorial but not the same. lol.

It just came across my mind + the ubuntu font posted on that article was quite good imo.

I learned this a while ago while searching for different fonts. That thread may have been involved in my learning.

04-10-12 12:26 PM
    I learned this a while ago while searching for different fonts. That thread may have been involved in my learning.

Hmmm i understand. Loved the bold fonts.. almost a new definition to my BB since morning.

Been using the ubuntu-L for sometime, which was also good on the 9900.
    04-10-12 12:48 PM
    Hmmm i understand. Loved the bold fonts.. almost a new definition to my BB since morning.

Been using the ubuntu-L for sometime, which was also good on the 9900.

I remember that thread now. They did have all those ubuntu fonts. I didn't care for them to much so i kept searching and found the current font I'm using now(blackberrylove-semibold) and havent turned back since. Throughout all the OS changes I always come back to this font.

04-10-12 01:20 PM
    This forum has helped me so much over the years with my blackberrys that I thought I should give back however I can.

I see, that's good i am new to BB and its my first phone so i needed this Forum i never used it for Nokia tho
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-10-12 05:17 PM
    yup! I'm using malay as my primary language.. sorry for my poor english..

Sent from Crackberry forums app with the awesome Bold 9900 keyboard.
    Eh BANG! tak apa dong.
    dia punya bahasa ingris pun koyak. jangan khuatir.
    04-10-12 06:43 PM
    Eh BANG! tak apa dong.
    dia punya bahasa ingris pun koyak. jangan khuatir.
    terima kasih. cuma mahu semua faham sahaja.
    04-10-12 07:17 PM
    I see, that's good i am new to BB and its my first phone so i needed this Forum i never used it for Nokia tho
    I'm glad I've been of some use to you. That is my full intention when making these thread, helping others out.
    04-11-12 12:23 AM
    Thanks, i installed fonts from your previous thread that was nice Bold fonts
    Wish you could give me the fonts on 9900's back Says "Bold" cause the one you put link in previous thread were the one on front of the phone
    Thanks again good job for those who don't know how to
    I know the O/P already mentioned my custom font, but I'll elaborate here with a picture.

The custom one I made is exactly like that. check out this picture

EDIT: I do see the little "blip" on the "B", I've already fixed that and reuploaded the new file
    Last edited by strider2112; 04-11-12 at 12:41 AM.
    tre5tackz and linuxbbm like this.
    04-11-12 12:35 AM
    I know the O/P already mentioned my custom font, but I'll elaborate here with a picture.

The custom one I made is exactly like that. check out this picture
    Click to view quoted image

EDIT: I do see the little "blip" on the "B", I've already fixed that and reuploaded the new file
    WOW look at that! Amazing, Can i download that? Didn't saw link attached and one more thing, how can i have that BIS icon that looks nice, lets say as in Personal Message on IM

Nice fonts i really liked them !
    04-11-12 01:10 AM
    WOW look at that! Amazing, Can i download that? Didn't saw link attached and one more thing, how can i have that BIS icon that looks nice, lets say as in Personal Message on IM

it's on the first post at the bottom.
    linuxbbm likes this.
    04-11-12 01:12 AM
    it's on the first post at the bottom.
    MAN! you are quick as lightning, thanks!!!!
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-11-12 01:13 AM

Unfortunately all I did was replace the "Yen" symbol with a picture for the "BIS" logo for demonstration purposes. As for the time being it will not work the way you intend it to (as only you can see the font on your BlackBerry), There are several "smiley packs" you can download to utilize this image as a sort of emoticon though, and that does work with other people being able to see it.

Long story short, if you use the "BIS Logo" supplied with this font pack, anyone else that does not have the font pack installed will only see the Yen Symbol "�"

As the O/P mentioned the download is in his first post, there is a direct link there to the download.
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-11-12 01:22 AM
    Unfortunately all I did was replace the "Yen" symbol with a picture for the "BIS" logo for demonstration purposes. As for the time being it will not work the way you intend it to (as only you can see the font on your BlackBerry), There are several "smiley packs" you can download to utilize this image as a sort of emoticon though, and that does work with other people being able to see it.

Long story short, if you use the "BIS Logo" supplied with this font pack, anyone else that does not have the font pack installed will only see the Yen Symbol "�"

As the O/P mentioned the download is in his first post, there is a direct link there to the download.
    Thanks, i got it, same as having certain fonts on your PC or om IM other's won't gonna see cause the icon is included with only my custom fonts

Can you give me the link please im having trouble finding it?
    04-11-12 01:25 AM
    Thanks, i got it, same as having certain fonts on your PC or om IM other's won't gonna see cause the icon is included with only my custom fonts

Can you give me the link please im having trouble finding it?
    BlackBerry Homemade.font - File Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage
    04-11-12 01:36 AM
    Got-dang this guy is fast, yeah that's it there. As I update the link though, it will change (therefore it will go down if you click this one in the future). So I'll also point you to my original post where the link will be updated:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...o-font-715613/
    tre5tackz likes this.
    04-11-12 01:44 AM
    Got-dang this guy is fast, yeah that's it there. As I update the link though, it will change (therefore it will go down if you click this one in the future). So I'll also point you to my original post where the link will be updated:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...o-font-715613/
    Using the fonts now
    THANKS
    04-11-12 01:58 AM
    Using the fonts now

THANKS

of course! Be sure to keep checking for updates, I've already revised it a few times and I have plans and ideas to only make things better

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums App!
    04-11-12 03:12 AM
    of course! Be sure to keep checking for updates, I've already revised it a few times and I have plans and ideas to only make things better

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using the CrackBerry Forums App!
    Great thanks again
    I will surely check it, is there any way i can see what you have posted? like subscribe or something? to your profile, if so please do let me know.
    04-11-12 03:13 AM
121 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD