Hello! So, I was wondering how often you turn off your Blackberry. I used to turn it off at night but then when I would turn it on and receive SMS messages the timestamp would be the same for all of them (the time I turned the phone on). Does anyone else have this issue? I've gotten to the point where I just never turn my Bold off for a long period of time, will this affect its performance in the future? One last question, I travel quite a bit but my Bold never seems to change timezones, is there a way I can make it do this automatically? Thanks in advance for all of your help!
    07-08-10 01:27 AM
    Your timestamps are all similar because you are powering-off your device and the messages are all arriving around the same time when you power-up again in the morning. I suggest NOT powering-off and setting the device to a "silent" profile that will not disturb your throughout the night and putting the device into a "bedside mode".

I'm no help on question 2. Sorry mate!
    07-08-10 02:08 AM
    to get the phone to change timezones automaticaly set teh clock to carrier instead of blackberry
    07-08-10 02:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD