I have just set up my e-mail on my BB. I have 2 e-mail accounts and what I want to do is be able to turn off one (my work e-mail) at the same time every evening while leaving the other (personal e-mail) active. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks for the help...
    06-11-09 04:47 PM
    Nope, there's no setting for that. You can though block them all. Unless you're on the Enterprise Server for your work email and on BIS for your personal, you can actually block 1 of them. But if both of them are on the BIS, nope.
    06-11-09 05:01 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I thought there was a profile (phone only) that just allowed the phone services. I may be wrong about this because I tried it earlier and the email still came through. What is the best way of turning off the emails so? Thanks again.
    06-11-09 05:11 PM
    By blocking it from receiving it to your phone. Go to options - security options - firewall, and select BlackBerry Internet Service. And that if you wanted to able to use the rest of the data plan, for like browsing and stuff. But if you want to turn it off totally, manage connections - mobile network options - data service, set it to off. That way you won't be able to receive any data on the phone.
    06-11-09 05:22 PM
    I will do it by blocking it in the firewall. That way I can chek my personal e-mail through the browser if I need to. I a

I appreciate the help. Thanks.
    06-11-09 05:30 PM
    Not a problem. Enjoy your Bold.
    06-11-09 05:32 PM
    I would turn off notifications for your work account. You will still have the small icon at the top of the screen, but at least no sounds or LED flashing. You can delete them all at once the next morning if you like. I exactly this and it's pretty easy to maintain.
    06-11-09 06:00 PM
    I would turn off notifications for your work account. You will still have the small icon at the top of the screen, but at least no sounds or LED flashing. You can delete them all at once the next morning if you like. I exactly this and it's pretty easy to maintain.
    If I have previously blocked BIS and now see 2 blocked messages is there any way to 'un-block' them and let them through so I can read them?
    06-30-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD