Anyone know how to optimize the bolds usefulness through the escreens? The only thing I really want is a better gps fix. But maybe there's other things like stronger radio signal or any other things that might be useful to the rest of us?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 11:56 AM
    The only thing I messed around with and changed in the E screen. Is changing to AMR-FR aka Full rate codec for better voice quality in 2G.
    07-21-09 12:00 PM
    I usually go into the os > battery screen, set the apps core to 624mhz and disable the dvfm XD
    Last edited by gbsn; 07-21-09 at 12:08 PM.
    07-21-09 12:05 PM
    The only thing I messed around with and changed in the E screen. Is changing to AMR-FR aka Full rate codec for better voice quality in 2G.
    It would be nice if that wouldn't reset after every reboot!
    07-21-09 12:06 PM
    True but it takes all of 10 seconds to set it back, not a big deal personally.
    07-21-09 12:08 PM
    True but it takes all of 10 seconds to set it back, not a big deal personally.
    I usually reboot my phone a couple times a day. It got old fast. I just stopped doing it. Quickpull every morning, installing/deleting app, OS changes... I reboot alot. Especially with the new weather update, memory hog...
    07-21-09 12:12 PM
    I wonder if there's a way to apply these changes permanently? And if not then why not? I'm sure someone savvy enough has figured it out... Now they just need to tell the rest of us

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 12:18 PM
    I usually go into the os > battery screen, set the apps core to 624mhz and disable the dvfm XD
    What is gained by changing to these setting you listed? Thanks in advance.
    07-21-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD