I am happy to see that AT&T decided to bastardize a great phone in AT&T fashion by mono-chroming the numbers on the keyboard with the letters in ALL white!
    I am glad .. I feel it makes my (red numbered) UNLOCKED unbranded Bold that much more desirable and may keep it's value up.
    Thanks AT&T!!
    10-23-08 10:55 PM
    yes the red numbers look nicer, but i dont think your phone will hold its value any more because of it... if I really wanted the red letters I could order a new keyboard from cnn.cn for $10
    10-23-08 11:01 PM
    But not that many people know that. Fing at&t
    10-23-08 11:13 PM
    But not that many people know that. Fing at&t
    well now they doo thanks to you....
    10-23-08 11:37 PM
    yes the red numbers look nicer, but i dont think your phone will hold its value any more because of it... if I really wanted the red letters I could order a new keyboard from cnn.cn for $10
    99.9 percent of Phone users do not want to or have no idea how to swap a keyboard out.. sounds easy.. but really.. not realistic to "joe the plumber"
    I say my red numbers make my phone more valuable.. just lie the red numbered rolex SeaDweller.. they are rare..
    10-24-08 12:10 AM
    ya... many people either dont know, or dont want to take some sort of risk.
    people are lazy... look at people who buy certain things off craigslist... when you can "buy it now" for a 100$ less on ebay...
    10-24-08 12:30 AM
    I like the red numbers. Makes the actual number pad stand out which is very useful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 12:59 AM
    I personally like the red numbers but the white is just fine. It really won't make the the bold with red numbers more valuable because it's simply the same phone just a little custom by the carrier. I did see a Rogers Bold with white numbers once so maybe all the Bold's are slowly switching from red to white numbers... who knows?
    10-24-08 06:55 AM
    Thats like saying a particular color blackberry is worth more because of the color. If anything, there are a bazillion Bolds out there with red numbers and only ATT has the white number which would make it more rare.
    10-24-08 08:21 AM
    99.9 percent of Phone users do not want to or have no idea how to swap a keyboard out.. sounds easy.. but really.. not realistic to "joe the plumber"
    I say my red numbers make my phone more valuable.. just lie the red numbered rolex SeaDweller.. they are rare..
    You are comparing a fine watch, which will hold resale value for decades with consumer electronics ? That was an exceedingly poor analogy. Nevermind the fact that the same thing that makes your "Seadweller" watch rare, is precisely what would make the at&t bold rare as well... again, poor all the way around
    10-24-08 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD