Well, I have an issued.. My friend's bb PIN was blocked by RIM after 2 weeks using bbm V5.0... It says because it's not officially released yet.. Does anyone have same issued? Is it true? Please share..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 07:26 AM
    for real? now im afraid...
    07-26-09 07:28 AM
    Did he try and use an older version of BB to see if it is still blocked?

If it still is, then that truely is sad.

If RIM blocks it for good on all BB messenger versions this would be a inadequate procedure for them to do.
    07-26-09 07:37 AM
    Well, I have an issued.. My friend's bb PIN was blocked by RIM after 2 weeks using bbm V5.0... It says because it's not officially released yet.. Does anyone have same issued? Is it true? Please share..

Don't think so , what about the leaked OS so far ? No one get blocked cause using it.

07-26-09 07:39 AM
    Well I don't know yet whether it's true or not but it happened.. I just use it for 5 days... Is there anyone here has used this bbm more than 2 weeks?

07-26-09 07:51 AM
    From what I read from gizmodos blog nobody has had this issue.

07-26-09 09:15 AM
    There is no way they can do that, it's as if you download an app, they wouldn't give a rats a***

07-26-09 08:59 PM
    Im sure RIM hates the fact that things get leaked with out them being the ones to leak it but LOVE the fact that they hear from more than just their beta testers on what should be improved or removed
    07-26-09 09:13 PM
    Im sure RIM hates the fact that things get leaked with out them being the ones to leak it but LOVE the fact that they hear from more than just their beta testers on what should be improved or removed
    I agree. That's the best kind of beta testing out there. Like some music artis leak a track off of a upcoming album to get feelers. Your friend might be confused or fibbing.

07-26-09 09:26 PM
    I agree. That is actually one of the things that drew me to the Blackberry community. RIM gets for free what most companies pay millions for so I see no valid reasons to changing now.
    07-26-09 09:38 PM

Hello Indonesian mate..

I don't think it has got to do with bbm.
    This issue has appeared since the first day bbm5 leaked, they have been forwarding this message about 'suspended due to the use of leaked version bbm'.
    In indonesia there are so many refurbished device with a cloned pin, please be sure to check the device pin and imei first before blaming on an app.

Tenang aja mas/mba kiki pastinya bkn karena bbm.
    07-26-09 10:00 PM
    Hello Indonesian mate..

I don't think it has got to do with bbm.
    This issue has appeared since the first day bbm5 leaked, they have been forwarding this message about 'suspended due to the use of leaked version bbm'.
    In indonesia there are so many refurbished device with a cloned pin, please be sure to check the device pin and imei first before blaming on an app.

Tenang aja mas/mba kiki pastinya bkn karena bbm.
    Hi.. Thank you for the explanation..
    Firstly I thought so but my friend said he bought his bb from one of our cellphone provider.

Mgkn diboongin gak ya? Jd pusing...

07-26-09 11:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD