I played with a blackberry bold and torch at Sprint for quite a while. Wow, was not prepared for how much I like the Torch. I REALLY need to have a front-facing keyboard but I really liked the feel of the virtual kb on the Torch.

Anyway, my question is about the browser. I have REALLY bad eyesight that stems from a chronic condition. My 8530 curve was perfect in this regard and I just increased the font size and it wraps the pages perfectly so I don't have to do that side-to-side scroll. I could not get the bold nor the torch to do this, even though I almost doubled the font size. If it did zoom to a larger font size, it did not wrap the text. Some of the sites did not even increase the font size.

Since this was so simple on the curve, I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. Are there other settings I could check to get the pages to render properly. I will be SO disappointed if that's not going to be possible for me. My husband said that since I use my Playbook so much, I can just stop browsing altogether on my phone, and bridge the playbook. But the few times that I do still use the browser (mostly in stores, etc.) I would hope that I could get the display to work well for me.
    08-26-11 01:19 PM
    Change the font and double tap you should be able to read everything without going side to side.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 01:35 PM
    Yeah, the double tap "Zoom" will get you were you need to be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD