Hi guys, as the title says I have a tricky problem with my bold, was hoping the experts here could provide a solution..

I've had my bold for about 3 weeks now and I love it! but I just noticed after installing Chinese/Japanese/Korean on the phone there's an issue with my email.
    I can receive and write emails in all the Asian characters but any emails sent(from bold) using Asian characters doesn't show up in the receiver's email?
    Just as a test I tried writing a email in Asian characters on my bb bold(characters displayed perfectly) then forwarding it to myself , then found that the email doesn't display the characters at all??The strange thing is I can also send/receive SMS in Asian characters, and read any Asian website! The problem seems to be only sending emails from my bb bold.

I've also tried re-sending the service books, batt pull etc but nothing works, hopefully someone can help me!
    06-11-09 09:26 PM
    ok guys I've found out that if I send an email using my gmail account or o2 email account from my bb, all the characters display properly from both the receiver and senders end! so I'm guessing now this must be a hotmail problem? as i forgot to mention I get the aforementioned problem when sending emails from the hotmail accounts....
    06-11-09 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD