Hey guys, I have like 5 themes and some pics I would like to know if there using my phones memory or the cards. Is there a way to see this?
    And if there on the phone how do i transfer them to the card.

Thank you
    07-08-09 11:10 AM
    AFAIK, the themes are on your phone.

i don't think you can move them to your card.
    07-08-09 11:16 AM
    they are in your phone memory (the themes) the pics can be moved to media card if they are not there already.
    07-08-09 11:18 AM
    I been reading on the theme section and seen people saying they have like 50 on there memory cards
    07-08-09 11:18 AM
    I have never seen an option to save it to your card. Whenever a theme is downloaded it goes to your berry's memory.
    07-08-09 11:21 AM
    You might be able to save a file there, but not make a theme work from the card.
    07-08-09 11:25 AM
    hmmm ok the pics i know how to do and they where already on my MC. I am going to see if there's a way to get the themes on there.
    I'll keep you guys posted
    07-08-09 11:25 AM
    The theme cod/jad files can be stored to the memory card but they are not installed on your phone. you would have to install to your device memory. This is just a convenient way to install whenever you want so they dont always have to be installed. no application installs TO the microSD card, but the files can be stored there (and in some cases databases can be stored there)
    07-08-09 11:28 AM
    The theme cod/jad files can be stored to the memory card but they are not installed on your phone. you would have to install to your device memory. This is just a convenient way to install whenever you want so they dont always have to be installed. no application installs TO the microSD card, but the files can be stored there (and in some cases databases can be stored there)
    great info, So if i add my file (themes) on my MC, and Only keep the one i use on my phone. Is it easy to switch them after?
    07-08-09 11:33 AM
    Yes you can dynamically load/remove any time you want.
    07-08-09 11:34 AM
    great info, So if i add my file (themes) on my MC, and Only keep the one i use on my phone. Is it easy to switch them after?
    You have to install them from the card when you want to switch. It's like keeping .exe files on an external drive of a PC.
    07-08-09 11:35 AM
    is this worth doing, for like 4 or 5 themes? to I stand to gain more Memory?
    07-08-09 11:38 AM
    Ah, makes sense and good to know!
    07-08-09 11:40 AM
    is this worth doing, for like 4 or 5 themes? to I stand to gain more Memory?
    Not for 4 or 5 themes. You are more likely to have a memory leak issue than anything else.
    07-08-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD