I have a BB Bold 9650 from Sprint and my PC uses Windows XP Pro. The Desktop software doesn't work on my computer. When I installed it the Roxio screwed up my burners and I had to uninstall Roxio then uninstall the drivers and reinstall to get the burners back. The Desktop I download from BB the videos come out all garbled. I put the Roxio Media Manager on a friends computer which uses Vista and it works best but I can't have it on MY computer. Is there any other software I can use to put videos on my phone?
    01-19-12 06:15 PM
    It's not clear if you are trying to get to the video that is ON your BlackBerry or if you are trying PUT a video ONTO your BlackBerry.

To get a video file off your BlackBerry:
    Take the Media Card out of the BlackBerry.
    Put it in a Card Reader.
    Plug the Card Reader into the computer.
    Navigate to the removable drive that is the card.
    Navigate to the video file on the card.
    Copy the file to the computer the same as you would any other file on the computer.

To get PUT a video ONTO on your BlackBerry (You need to put it on the Media Card):
    Take the Media Card out of the BlackBerry.
    Put it in a Card Reader.
    Plug the Card Reader into the computer.
    Navigate to the removable drive that is the card.
    Navigate to the video file.
    Copy the file to the computer the same as you would any other file on the computer.
    01-19-12 06:25 PM
    Simply plug your bb into your pc using the USB cable. The phone is seen as a drive. Drag the file into your video folder. That's all you need to do. Don't use Desktop Manager.
    01-19-12 07:01 PM
    Simply plug your bb into your pc using the USB cable. The phone is seen as a drive. Drag the file into your video folder. That's all you need to do. Don't use Desktop Manager.
    make sure you select usb drive whenthe selection screen comes up for ypur mass storage selections
    01-19-12 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD